My Tennant and Eccleston Sonic Screwdriver Builds

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

I recently got a new camera, and I thought I'd start breaking it in by firing off a couple shots of some of my recent Tennant and Eccleston sonic screw builds. Please do not share these pics or re-post them on any other website.

img2669fu.jpg

img2671j.jpg

img2673of.jpg

img2675co.jpg

img2677pi.jpg

img2681g.jpg

img2683ha.jpg

img2684wk.jpg

img2686i.jpg

img2689k.jpg

img2694v.jpg

img2695m.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My NS Sonic Screwdriver Builds

:love:thumbsup

Wowzers! Top notch! I was thinking I was looking at the original props at first and then I realized there were no comparison shots and this was all your work. Bravo!!!

Re: My NS Sonic Screwdriver Builds

There's an Aussie saying I grew fond of years and years ago: S'truth!

...and in this case it sure as heck is. Fantastic, Anakin. Well and truly fantastic!

Those look AWESOME. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but are these your own hand-turned pieces, or is this a buildup of someone else's kit?

Anakin what a brilliant build, :thumbsup you shore do have some talent on the lathe and mill, oh and the camera work is not bad ether.

Would like to see how you went about doing you crackle finish, as some of the members including my self, :$ could do with a hand in that part.

Looking forward to seeing more of your excellent work/builds. :thumbsup

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Now that I finally have a decent camera, it feels good to get some of my props photographed and displayed so that I can share my work with the board.

Wazoo- Yes. The crackle finish on all three was a pain. I had to re-do each one a number of times.

Omega- I have an 8th Doctor's screwdriver I've made, and a third, fourth, and an eleventh Doctors' versions that I'm working on.

Dark Jedi- There are three sonics in the apove pics. The top and bottom are Tennant season 4 sonics. The middle is a version used by both Tennant and Eccleston in season 1 and then 3.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back