My Tennant and Eccleston Sonic Screwdriver Builds

Hey Anakin Are you selling any sonics? And are they functional or is the wire just for display?

Thanks.

P.S Let me know if you have any sonics for sale by email or PM.

He had just sold one last week.
Do a search for posts by him and you will find a thread with a link to that one.
Send him a PM to see when he will we listing another.
He make this one at a time, but is worth the wait.

Is there a way to unscrew the bottom part and the head and collar of the sonic torch replica because I'm using the universal remote head collar and bottom part for an aztec build

image.jpg
Here is a photo of a retracted REAL aztec prop used from the show I will get the extended one soon

Here are all the props except for the 11th hour sonic as there are no public photos of it and the prop was destroyed presumably when it was destroyed in the eleventh hour, the first and second photo is the aztec one the third is the wide slider one used halfway between season 1 and in the whole of season three the fourth one is the intermediate sonic used in the runaway bride but then with the wide slider one or the intermediate one was destroyed in smith and jones the last 2 are david tenant other two props used in the rest of series 3 and 4 also if you are wondering the wide slider one was a cannibalised aztec sonic hope this helps sonic builders.
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone wants more photos of the intermediate sonic then comment and I will post more photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Dr who props,
No offence meant, but this thread is about the builds that Dan did on his sonics, not a history of the prop or photo comparisons. Maybe you could start your own thread if you feel you have something new about the prop to share?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back