My TE suit...work in progress. :)

A nice set of armor such as yours is a good motivator. Same thing happened with me when I glued the thigh armor shut. :lol

Re: My TE suit...90% Complete

Here is a pic of me with my daughter. I just got done with the strapping system thanks to the help of TE himself. :)

I had to make a few adjustments to make everything practical and the only thing I am missing is my belt, which TE so graciously offered to assemble for me. I should have that within a week, then I can show off the whole suit with the belt, blaster holster, and my hyperfirm blaster.

The 'TE' suit will be completed on time as scheduled....

http://www.jorusfett.com/images/Personal/Stormtrooper_Suit/2007_05_12/TE_Suit.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My TE suit...90% Complete

I see the resemblance, same amount of teeth :lol Nice!

Dang. That looks so amazing!! I must have missed you at C4. I would have recognized that awesome armor.

I get my AP kit in about a week and then the fun begins. Can I ask for a must-have tools list you use for all the trimming and assembly? I am the kind of person who can do a lot with a little. What would you say are the ESSENTIAL tools?

It was awesome trooping with you at C4! I wish we had even more time to do it. I wish your feet felt better too.
I am envious of your blaster too. That thing turned out sweet!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back