My Tardis

Tardis Builder

Hello All,

I hope this has worked, I`m brand new to this forum, but I just wanted a bit of serious feedback about my lastest finished project. I`m hoping I managed to upload the photo!

Would definitely be interested in hearing about your build process. From the pic you've posted, it looks to be a great build. There are some stand out 'not screen accurate' points, but honestly, ONLY the hard core's and prop replicators are likely to notice.

I like it alot, and would love to see any more pics you have. Thank you for sharing.

Nice one. I want to build one in my backyard to go with the Daleks. I wanted to put a toilet / shower in it so when you flush, the light comes on and the tardis sound activates. I was gonna call it the Turdis but the misses gave me the stare.

This is such a cool build! I recently built my own TARDIS. Definitely smaller in size though. I'm only 15, but if I had my own backyard I would totally build I full-size one. Did you put on an external speaker and a light, or is it not functioning. It's cool either way, anywho. This is my Tardis, my first attempt. I plan on trying again soon, I used balsa wood and paper mache. My dad helped me a lot. Haha, he was like 'Girls shouldn't work with wood.' I was like.. Dad.. I'm a Ghostbuster AND Doctor Who fan, I can build anything. (; Anyway, this is a really cool build, and I definitely like the shade of blue you chose. :'D

This is such a cool build! I recently built my own TARDIS. Definitely smaller in size though. I'm only 15, but if I had my own backyard I would totally build I full-size one. Did you put on an external speaker and a light, or is it not functioning. It's cool either way, anywho. This is my Tardis, my first attempt. I plan on trying again soon, I used balsa wood and paper mache. My dad helped me a lot. Haha, he was like 'Girls shouldn't work with wood.' I was like.. Dad.. I'm a Ghostbuster AND Doctor Who fan, I can build anything. (; Anyway, this is a really cool build, and I definitely like the shade of blue you chosTte. :'D

I'm having trouble seeing your pic, can you upload it again?

Always love to see TARDIS builds. I plan on making a TARDIS garden shed one of these days. :)

As others have said, not SA but you've definitely nailed the look of it. It does have a very Classic Who appearance. :thumbsup

This is such a cool build! I recently built my own TARDIS. Definitely smaller in size though. I'm only 15, but if I had my own backyard I would totally build I full-size one. Did you put on an external speaker and a light, or is it not functioning. It's cool either way, anywho. This is my Tardis, my first attempt. I plan on trying again soon, I used balsa wood and paper mache. My dad helped me a lot. Haha, he was like 'Girls shouldn't work with wood.' I was like.. Dad.. I'm a Ghostbuster AND Doctor Who fan, I can build anything. (; Anyway, this is a really cool build, and I definitely like the shade of blue you chose. :'D

let's try and have a look at your pic:

f515qb.jpg

Excellent Tardis build, have a TYJ design in my back yard, with all the lights and beacon working, I just love my Type 40 Tardis.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back