My Tardis

Tardis Builder

Hello All,

I hope this has worked, I`m brand new to this forum, but I just wanted a bit of serious feedback about my lastest finished project. I`m hoping I managed to upload the photo!

Would definitely be interested in hearing about your build process. From the pic you've posted, it looks to be a great build. There are some stand out 'not screen accurate' points, but honestly, ONLY the hard core's and prop replicators are likely to notice.

I like it alot, and would love to see any more pics you have. Thank you for sharing.

jedimaster

Sr Member
Nice one. I want to build one in my backyard to go with the Daleks. I wanted to put a toilet / shower in it so when you flush, the light comes on and the tardis sound activates. I was gonna call it the Turdis but the misses gave me the stare.

type40tardis

This is such a cool build! I recently built my own TARDIS. Definitely smaller in size though. I'm only 15, but if I had my own backyard I would totally build I full-size one. Did you put on an external speaker and a light, or is it not functioning. It's cool either way, anywho. This is my Tardis, my first attempt. I plan on trying again soon, I used balsa wood and paper mache. My dad helped me a lot. Haha, he was like 'Girls shouldn't work with wood.' I was like.. Dad.. I'm a Ghostbuster AND Doctor Who fan, I can build anything. (; Anyway, this is a really cool build, and I definitely like the shade of blue you chose. :'D

Ood sigma

This is such a cool build! I recently built my own TARDIS. Definitely smaller in size though. I'm only 15, but if I had my own backyard I would totally build I full-size one. Did you put on an external speaker and a light, or is it not functioning. It's cool either way, anywho. This is my Tardis, my first attempt. I plan on trying again soon, I used balsa wood and paper mache. My dad helped me a lot. Haha, he was like 'Girls shouldn't work with wood.' I was like.. Dad.. I'm a Ghostbuster AND Doctor Who fan, I can build anything. (; Anyway, this is a really cool build, and I definitely like the shade of blue you chosTte. :'D
I'm having trouble seeing your pic, can you upload it again?

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Always love to see TARDIS builds. I plan on making a TARDIS garden shed one of these days. :)

As others have said, not SA but you've definitely nailed the look of it. It does have a very Classic Who appearance. :thumbsup

Nobby

Sr Member
This is such a cool build! I recently built my own TARDIS. Definitely smaller in size though. I'm only 15, but if I had my own backyard I would totally build I full-size one. Did you put on an external speaker and a light, or is it not functioning. It's cool either way, anywho. This is my Tardis, my first attempt. I plan on trying again soon, I used balsa wood and paper mache. My dad helped me a lot. Haha, he was like 'Girls shouldn't work with wood.' I was like.. Dad.. I'm a Ghostbuster AND Doctor Who fan, I can build anything. (; Anyway, this is a really cool build, and I definitely like the shade of blue you chose. :'D
let's try and have a look at your pic:

Rassilon

Excellent Tardis build, have a TYJ design in my back yard, with all the lights and beacon working, I just love my Type 40 Tardis.

Last edited: