my super black pred mask and suit 1/4 way done

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

superblack 1991

i have the mask almost done i need some advice i think it looks kinda cheesy ....but im goin 2 buy some liquid latex and start on the skin and armor.... would sculpting the torso on a mannequin body with clay the way to go?...good experienced advice would be appreciated

cid_865.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

berserk wolf

U GOT A Rubies mask? Me too. My first suit build as well. Caly for the skin you say? Um, no way bro. The clay will harden, obviously, and you won 't be able to move. I recommend that you use a wet suit and paint it up from there or use Macguyver's Mr. Incredible huntorial .

superblack 1991

noo lol im going to take the clay to sculpt the torso to make a mold and then try to brush on some liquid latex hoping it would pill off and then use that as the skin