My Suit

MisserCraig

Sr Member
Lauren and I went to all-con this year and they had a professional photo booth set up. The photographer wanted to shoot my pic and I was pretty happy with what came out. Just wanted to share!
prednether.jpg

prednether.jpg

Very nice suit and photo.I really like your arm computer,even from a distance it looks like it has allot of detail.Should do some closeup shots.

Daren

thanks guys! the guants were made by ruffkin, i just left the cover off of the bomb guant. it's funny you mention the detail... the lettering actually spells "TURDS" in yautja. a little toilet humor ;)

Man, I wish you'd said you were going Craig...I was in Dallas that weekend. Oh well, suit looks great, pics did it justice!

i agree with both of yall on the dreads. these came from a run back a couple years ago when casey was making them for a short while. my other head has bambooies on it and while casey's dreads are much lighter and easier to wear,i much prefer the look of the booies. i'll get around to adding dread rings to this head eventually
thanks again!

Man that pic came out awesome craig and its always cool to see you out in your suit hopefully eventually ill get to completing mine and we can troop together =)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back