My suit

Preds

This is my very first costume, always wanted a pred costume, im very artistic go to AI college, bad typin skillz though. anyways. the entire suit was made by me, the onyl thing i purchased was the Bio from mysteria. it hought it came out very well. i won first place in contest on halloween. so that paid what i pu into makin it. its by far the ebst thing iv ever made thus far, and will continue to add more onto it. hope yall enjoy. took me a few months. and forever to put on. countless pictures taken with me lol. i was the main attraction at the place i was crashin hunter style. im in the process of making a female predator fro my gf now. gona be sweet.

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg.gif

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg.gif

i have a video of when i was on stage, ill see if i can get it up so you can see in a few.

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4501.jpg

IMG_4502.jpg.gif

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4497.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg.gif

yea foamies. kinda threw most of ti together in like a 2 week process, so it coulda turned out alittle better, but it still looks really nice to me. for what it cost and what i used lol.

this is the video of the place i was at and won. not long but it looks better when im movin than in a picture lol

Predator on Stage

yea foamies. kinda threw most of ti together in like a 2 week process, so it coulda turned out alittle better, but it still looks really nice to me. for what it cost and what i used lol.
Hey, not bad at all for just 2 weeks work. Kind of makes me relax some. Working on my first suit and was worried about how many months it was going to take me to finish it.

Hey, not bad at all for just 2 weeks work. Kind of makes me relax some. Working on my first suit and was worried about how many months it was going to take me to finish it.

It won't take you long to finish your basic suit, but then you'll want to upgrade...

lol thats a nice suit. how did u make the armor

I made the armor from Foam Sheets. and the guantlets from Pringle cans and the Wrist blade guantlet from Fabric softener box. The dreads from 3 sizes of Backer Rods, with Copper tubing for the jewlry on them. the shin armor from Walmart, Soccer shin guards. Thanks for sayin it looks nice. took me awhile to comlete

GREAT!!!! This is a great job for low budget!!! I love this and can only hope that the one im working on (also my first) comes out as good as this one did.
Im not the best artist but am a big fan of predator and am very determaned.
Good luck adding to this suit and building your future suits
GREAT GREAT job, two thumb up!!!:)
Cole

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back