My suit, second version finished

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

nice. strong work man. mind taking a pic of the undermask for me. id like to see the paintup.

MotoGuy75

That is pretty cool.Like the design of the Bio,is that a custom design that you made?Overall nice work.One day I will have a suit.......

Daren

Pred Haster

Really nice original suit !! Could you post more pictures of it ? It is a shame to have only 4 pictures for such a nice suit...