My Stormtrooper display, FINALLY...

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got the mannequin all set up and here it is. This is the stormtrooper armor/helmet that I got from my red paperclip thread.

I have officially run out of display room!!!

YAY!!!

Dsc04252.jpg

that my friend is a lovely little display room/office

Thats pretty much what I want my office at work to look like cause I can't display anything at home, I dont trust my son.

Looks like a lovely space, every thing nicely placed, But it looks like your stormtroopers shoes are on the wrong feet :)

I have officially run out of display room!!!

Blasphemy! If Alan Castillo has taught us anything, it's that ''There's ALWAYS more room!'' (You're just not using picture-frames to their full potential Brad, that's all. :)) Seriously though, fantastic Stormtrooper display! Love it's menacing stance too. Very cool!

Last edited:
Great job! Your office has definitively become one of the best prop rooms on this forum. Can't wait when I'm out of school and really start growing my collection.

Very nice looking display room, I have one question for you. Where did you get the R2 unit or did you make it? It looks like a good R2 for my boy’s room.

Very nice looking display room, I have one question for you. Where did you get the R2 unit or did you make it? It looks like a good R2 for my boy’s room.

Awesome - always loved your office...but seriously, I don't know what you're talking about, there is tons more space :lol

Hritz - the R2 was made from a garbage can, and various storage bins from home depot. He has a thread up on it. Just search r2 garbage can.

Awesome - always loved your office...but seriously, I don't know what you're talking about, there is tons more space :lol

Hritz - the R2 was made from a garbage can, and various storage bins from home depot. He has a thread up on it. Just search r2 garbage can.

Thanks Thomas. That is a HUGE compliement coming from you. Not only is your collection impressive but your house is beautiful to boot.

Yes the R2 is a regular trashcan that I painted and built up using no more than $50 worth of things (including the trash can). I love my R2 can...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back