My stop motion animation test videos...

celtic0130

HAHA!! :D
Now its done! after so many days of photoshoots! and headaches because of the Windows Movie Maker.. Here's what my stop motion came up!!
I remake the battle between Classic and Berserker... Im sorry its not that perfect but I wish you enjoy.. And sorry because of the music.. I havent
put some sound effects like the roars, etc. cause as I said our windows movie maker crashes and gives me a headache.. So I decided to just to put
some background music.. LOL.. it is T.N.T by ACDC.. At first I want to put "Beat it" on the background but i realized that its out of tune.. xD .. So there..
Okay enough blah blah.. On to the video!!
Classic Predator versus Berserker Predator (Stop motion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of other Stop-Motion stuff on Youtube.. not so great. This - Awesome if not the best I've seen outside of Robot Chicken & that's saying something.

Well done 2 Berserker & Classic Pred thumbs way up. :D

Alot of other Stop-Motion stuff on Youtube.. not so great. This - Awesome if not the best I've seen outside of Robot Chicken & that's saying something.

Well done 2 Berserker & Classic Pred thumbs way up. :D
i wasn't sure at first but that was very cool nice job man that has potential.

HAHA!! :D
Now its done! after so many days of photoshoots! and headaches because of the Windows Movie Maker.. Here's what my stop motion came up!!
I remake the battle between Classic and Berserker... Im sorry its not that perfect but I wish you enjoy.. And sorry because of the music.. I havent
put some sound effects like the roars, etc. cause as I said our windows movie maker crashes and gives me a headache.. So I decided to just to put
some background music.. LOL.. it is T.N.T by ACDC.. At first I want to put "Beat it" on the background but i realized that its out of tune.. xD .. So there..

Nice. Stop-motion is very difficult to do well, and you did a great job on it.

BTW, I'm old enough to have bought the "High Voltage" album way back in 1976, on vinyl. I was in high school at the time.

Thank you very much for all you great appreciation..
All of you gave me a chance to share this kind of things.. Now Im gonna make another stop motion... And im gonna remake the encounter..
The final battle of Dutch and Predator 1... from the part where P1 removes his mask upto the part where P1 died.. Stay tuned hunters!
And thank you again... :D

Yeah, those stop-motions are awesome, keep 'em up man. Nice work adding in Plasmacaster blasts into the more recent vids. Suggestions... I'd say just keep making them awesome. If you have the lighting & or a Harrigan-like figure & P2, maybe the slaughter-house scene, I know that'd be tough to do, but if you did, it could come out awesome.

Hey guys! Im back again.. I've done a new stop motion vid.. Sorry its not that good for now.. This is my first time to try synchronizing the movements with the sounds.. So yeah.. It comes up not very good.. and the movements are a bit slow cause im trying to yeah synchronize the sounds.. okay here's the link and tell me what you say.. I'll take critisisms.. haha o_O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCKquoHilZ0

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back