My Star Wars and Lifesize Collection - Office and Workshop. NEW SW ADDITIONS!

Re: My Star Wars and Lifesize Collection - Office and Workshop

They are also part of my "exhibition" here - I just forgot to add them:

wow, does your wife share the same passion for Star Wars?

Hi 76muss. :cheers Thanks for asking
I´m not married. I have a grirlfriend. I´m a happy one, because my girlfriend does share my passion for Star Wars with me.
She hasn´t seen Star Wars before. One day she had been curious to see the characters in action, that she sees standing in my office, every day. This happily had been a full success. Hehehe:love

Impressive to say the least!
Thanks for sharing pics of your amazing collection.

~Jonny

Well if you ever are hurting for money, you can always take your collection on the road at cons and such ;) its amazing! I am sure people would pay money o see some of these things up close.

Well if you ever are hurting for money, you can always take your collection on the road at cons and such ;) its amazing! I am sure people would pay money o see some of these things up close.

Do you mant to be my manager?:lol

This is your office? I really envy you.
Great collection.
Congratulations!!!

I have ne additions to my Stormtrooper collection. My goal is to have 4 different lifesize Stormtroopers standing around to "guard" my rooms.
I´ve built 2 new poseable bodys in the last weeks for my new CFO and TM Trooper armour. Together with the ROTJ armour, I made, it will be four complete troopers. One body is waiting for his RS armour:love.

Thank you guys :)
A clone army is not what I have in mind:cool

Great display.. You should offer the poseable mannwquins for sale they look great..
:eek
Never thought about it, but if anyone wants one, feel free to ask me. If my Postbox ist full, please write to my maildadress on my HP. Thank you!:love

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back