My son's Loki Halloween costume build

ClintKent

My wife and I made our son's Edward Scissorhands costume for Halloween last year and he won our local contest. Now we have to try and out do last years costume so we decided to do Loki this year. Last night I tried using a rolled up 10 mm foam pad and it didn't work out that well. Today I went and got diamond back floor foam and so far much better. Easy to mold after heat treated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    671.7 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    693.9 KB · Views: 152
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 137
I thought since I can't get any pdo's on Loki's armour and sceptre right now I would make mug son an Iron-Man helmet as well.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

De a little bit of bonds work on the Loki helmet this weekend. Also made my son a Captain America helmet out of thin foam.

Hi Clint

check out JfCustom's thread for .pdo files.Aside from that there are several Loki builds on the forum,so the searchbar should point you in the right direction.
Good luck with your son's Loki build!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Applied wood glue and then body filler to the helmet. Did a first pass of sanding and then another coat of body filler.

- - - Updated - - -

Checked the forum for the armour and sceptre files but the links are dead. Please pm me if you have them. Thanks.

image.jpg A huge and special thank you to all the RPF'ers out there who post all this information for free and offering help to anyone and everyone. My son's Loki costume was made from information I pulled from this site and he won Best in Show at the 2015 Vancouver Halloween Expo. Take a bow RPF'ers. Thank you!!!!! My son loves his costume and had a blast this weekend being in the parade and having tonnes of people wanting a picture of, and with him. Even an older Loki came up to him and wanted a picture.
image.jpgThanks from Clint and Zachery

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back