My son's completed costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

ha! very nice. his suit is pretty damn top notch. maybe just tighten up those shins to keep the feet in.

NEMES1S

Yeah dude thats awesome! Nice fit too... being that you're surrounded by snow, the suit must feel pretty warm (and not hot and sweaty like mines) =)

Strange

Wow my son would be so jelous, he's been dying for a suit! If u dont mind me askin, is the body a mayan god of bounty made to size, or better question yet, where did you find a kids size costume? All in all it looks great!

ESC

great stuff man. i love getting kids involved in my hobby too. great costume.

mike

NightmarePredator

Thats awsome i bet he wants to wear ir all the time. I'm even a little jealous in a good way because it motivates me to get mine done anyway possible.

Nice face too!seriously o_O