My Slow P2 Build

ok here's a few snaps....i added a small amount of padding to bicpes and chest but nowhere else. the neck area feels tight as well as my arms near the elbows.... lot of areas that need padding and reinforcing...

IMG_9206.jpg

IMG_9208.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

still debating best way to foam the skins....mattress foam ill only soak up the sweat and will require replacing after a hunt or 2...I was thinking of using a Mr. I type suit under neath but......

cheers

It's here It's here!!!! The mask has arrived ....... I got the call to my desk at work this morning saying a package had arrived. I must say up until that point I was having a terrible day, but alas the day had arrived when my Lee P2 mask had in fact arrived.

I rushed to the counter to collect my package and this is what I walked up to...

P1Stunt004.jpg

P1Stunt003.jpg

Needless to say I was even less than pleased at the site of this. All I can say is the poor FedEx courrier he caught an earful from me and marked carton as crushed on his receipt slip. Well I sulked all the way back to my desk and thought to myself "if this thing is damaged I'm giving up on my costume" I guess it was just one of those days.

In any event I proceeded to open the box and unpack the mask and to my shagrin there it was. I swear the skies opened up a beam of sunlight came down upon the carton and rose pettles starting falling from the sky. The mask was fine...... I had to try it on
p2mask.jpg

and when I got home 1st thing I did was grab my torso and throw it on for good measure (sorry about the crap photos)

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

I'm actually down a few steps from my son who took the photos......

I am now quite Happy and ready to continue with my costume. Amazing how a good experience can change your day in an instant.

cheers

Jebadiah thats an awesome looking mask! Lee did some bang up work there! Good thing the mask was flexible and not resin...I always cringe when I see boxes arrive in that condition.

ok parts are in and started cleaning them up somewhat (bsy with work so not much time to work on them once I get home). Was cleaning up last night and figured what the hell I'm gonna throw some of the parts on a pipe manny to see what it looks like all together. The mannequin isn't quite tall enough so the legs are crunched some at the bottom so it doesnt quite look proportionite.

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

lots more to do but this definitely gets me more excited to work on it.

cheers

Grassy-Ass guys! J your absolutely right seeing is believing and I'm so stoked to get this thing finished. My goal remains to have this done for Halloween, so I guess is should get my butt in motion!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back