My Slow P2 Build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Klwl

I thought it was time to post "something" on my build due to needing a kick in the pants to keep it going. I have a few parts now I can work on and is being worked on so without further adue:

P2 Skins by Gene (MEANGENE83): I have still to reinforce thin areas and finish removing the seam on them

P2costume016.jpg

Before zipper at back:

pred2001.jpg

pred2003.jpg

P2 closed mouth by Lee and currently being painted by "Master Lee"

st1.jpg

st2.jpg

st3.jpg

st4.jpg

So that's it for now, I will post up hopefully later this afternoon after I finish installing zipper.

Comments and suggestions welcomed...... I need that extra push to keep on track :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Klwl

Ok zipper is finally installed....I ran out of latex on 1st side so I had to use another bottle unfortunately it was brown and look like I shat on it. I've tested it out and works well so I will sew in the zipper and reinforce again with a layer or 2 of latex.

more to come......

IMG_9202.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

ThePred2012

I think the paint on the mask is looking very very nice! I cant wait to see the entire outfit put together. Very nice work!