my skin

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
ok i just got this skin from my friend chase this afternoon and ive painted the whole front
with my new airbrush :)

heres how it looked before , it came to me raw

IMG_19201.jpg

ok now heres the new painted skin i just did ,

001-9.jpg

002-7.jpg

im not done yet but i think its a hell of a good start :)

its my first thing ive ever airbrushed

what do you think ???

BigBadWolf,

Way to go for first time airbrushing :)

what brand of airbrush did you get?

Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to the finished skin :)

---
Ei'luj

Looks good man, great job on the paint job.

Glad to hear it fit you good, question though. When you painted it, did you mix your paint with anything? Or did you just dilute with water and spray it on.

ahhah yeh easyier than i thought and fun too, especialy that i used a sec hand airbrush :)
now maybe later a mask paint up just kidding
i think ima lighten up the chest area tho , hmmm

thanks everybody , it means alot to a first time airbrusher :)

by the way i almost broke my compressor , it was on the floor and i actidently kicked it and it went crazy
and started making all these sounds and i was like nooooooo .. i barly got you :) then i pushed it around agin
and it started working agin , i was soo relived ,

Good paintjob! :)
Only thing I noticed, is that the chest is a bit too bright for the stomach. Right now is like he is having "man-boobs" because they are so bright next to the darker stomach. It makes an illusion of them standing out more. Maybe darken them a bit? Or light up the stomach.
Other than that, it looks great. :)

Kotten

Nice boobs Ernie :)
killa job considering it is your first go with your airbrush.......top marks there ole boy!!
If constructive critisism is what your after....then mabe a couple more really dark spots like the head...and mabe a coat of something to give it the same sheen the head has.....and they will match each other perfectly

Seriously well done man.....very impresive!......and in such a short time too......imagine the kind of worx you'll be knocking out when you have a little more practice :)

:) thanks alot lee , boobs , ha u have boobs !!! just kiddng and yeh well im not done yet
ahhah i still need to finish it off , im gonna lighten the stomach and add a little more spots
and yeh i guess pratice makes perfect , but im a artist , i loe to draw so to me this skin
is like a drawing and i put on whatever come to mind and i just did it in four hours non stop :)

thanks guys for all ur comments , YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

and up next is some feet , wich ill post next week and a elder mask ima paint too :)

updated ***********

today i painted it different and made it match more :)

heres how it started

005-9.jpg

heres the pic of how it looked before i painted agin

and ok now heres some different tones i put but i didnet like

007-8.jpg

008-6.jpg

and then i started agin with light colors for stomach so i can layer ,
so i redid all the paint styles and layer after layer
i kept trying different paints and Finally i think i got it right
heres the new pics

023-1.jpg

027-3.jpg

024-2.jpg

and wha-la theres the finshed piece :)

tell me what you think ?
does all of it macth well now ?

needs ziper tho to make it looks all snug and right

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back