My scratch built stunt Sabers

darkdisciple

Hi

I just thought I would post a link to my site, I will be updating the site with more pics tonight and possibly a tutorial of how I put them together down the track.

I made these sabers over the weekend.

The one that isn't complete is base on kyle Katarns saber, I will post more progress pic's as it comes along. It just needs the activation bar and box and a little painting up.

These where all made using a hack saw, drill, Files, Sandpaper and a lot of elbow grease.

Well I hope you like, here goes.

http://www.starfirephoenix.net/darkdisciple/index.htm

Thanks Primrodo :D

I hadnt actually given it much thought I have quite a few friends putting the hands up atm, but who know's some where down the track I might make a few up and see how they go on the junkyard.

I have just been doing it for the Fun of making them at the moment. :D

Originally posted by darkdisciple@Oct 24 2005, 03:13 AM
These where all made using a hack saw, drill, Files, Sandpaper and a lot of elbow grease.
[snapback]1102419[/snapback]​
That is how Real Men™ build lightsabers. :D
How did you make the cuts straight?

I like the designs. Very elegant and fitting with the canon sabers. Good job. :thumbsup

:lol Thanks Darth lars

I went out and spend $20 on a die cast mitre saw, It has a 45 degree swivel table and the handsaw is attached to guides. Its used for skirting boards and such, It will also cut through aluminium. :D

The next sabers I want to make are the Quinlan Vos saber that was floating around in here not long ago, and a Graflex or too. Maybe Vaders ROTJ and Lukes ANH.

looks cool.

those are all aluminum??
even if not, nice design.
I ought to post my quinlan vos sabers ,I built a padawan size and a full size version, 1 for me and 1 for my son mostly off the tutorial I found here but custom buttons and such. still.............it's sweet. :D

Cheers Defleshjedi. :D

They are all Aluminium, No pvc.
The Quinlan Vos saber is one of my favourites, I really like that saber. It will probably be one of the next sabers on my list, If you have any pics I would love to see em.

Give me a bit of time to up date my site and I will have tutorials on both sabers, as well as a few pic's of my workshop set up. None of them were all that hard to put together.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back