My Sauron

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PumpkinQueen

This started as a Halloween costume for my 10 year old son. He wants to wear it to Comicon this Ma, so I decided to do a more complete costume. I am new at this, so bear with me as I figure out how this all works.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PumpkinQueen

The original helmet was Wonderflex over foam. I have since added paper clay and it's being sanded down. The gloves are wonder flex over (zombie hands) from Halloween. The ring is a LOTR replica. I am still adding the scroll work.

Guri

Sr Member
Is it okay to say that Sauron looks cute or will he smote me with his ring of power? haha!

That's an interesting method for armor, I've never used wonderflex. How does it stick to the foam?

I'm curious about your decision to leave out the eye holes, did you do that as part of the design so he could see through the nose?