brucebatman

Sr Member
WP_20150529_010 (2).jpgWP_20150529_005.jpgWP_20150529_001.jpg
Just showing some of my current build off
Cowl-herowares
Gloves-darkwear
Cape-on pleather wings
Emblem-herowares.

Looks good man.What do you plan on doing building a full accurate returns suit? Let's get some better pics of the cowl to.any defects? I'm currently building an 89' suit if your interested check my thread.

yeah man i want to eventually build a screen accurate suit.
the cowl is cast off screen used, the gloves are patterned off screen used, the cape is cut off a screen used 89 cape and i have a belt coming off herowares cast off screen used also.
the cowl has no defects from what i can see and is very comfy.
i will check your build out now dude.

Awesome brother...Looks good.what size head are your btw? Ands where do you plan to get returns armour? If you have any questions shot them my way man.I've mounted my suit for the first time ands came out perfect.

Im getting the armor off the same guy when it finished also cast off screen used and yeah man when i come to the mounting stage i will drop you a message thanks mate.

Im getting the armor off the same guy when it finished also cast off screen used and yeah man when i come to the mounting stage i will drop you a message thanks mate.

No problem and yea I got my gloves from pj as well...Well dark wear.he's making returns armour? When's that supposed to be Finished? And what did the cape run? Looks good

Good choice. I myself am about to start my returns suit. Just finished my 89 and it turned out really good. Just took me about 7 years to my liking.

Hi thanks mate and yeah he's working on returns atm to my understanding should be done in a few weeks I think.
The hard part is accurate boots tbh the nikes are running quite expensive these days.
The cape is pleather but its quite heavy also so the weight looks about right, I went for a cheaper option so I could save for the armor but I might eventually coat it in latex for more accuracy.
Just waiting for a snowy night now so I can get some decent pics .

Hi thanks mate and yeah he's working on returns atm to my understanding should be done in a few weeks I think.
The hard part is accurate boots tbh the nikes are running quite expensive these days.
The cape is pleather but its quite heavy also so the weight looks about right, I went for a cheaper option so I could save for the armor but I might eventually coat it in latex for more accuracy.
Just waiting for a snowy night now so I can get some decent pics .

You look good on the cowl man. I'd that am 8 panel cape? Also what size head are you? I'd like to know if the cowl is too big or small for your size as I'm a24 inch ands world like to probably order this cowl as well.

yeah man 8 panel pj has a screen used 89 cape and this is patterned off that you can purchase it straight away from on pleather wings website.
im about 23 in head size but being urethane i haft to wet it first to get it on but when its on i have plenty of room .

- - - Updated - - -

2014-07-03123941_zps6d956a6e.jpghere pjs 89 cowl i had also but decided to go the returns route.

Yea lol it's his recast of his 89'.got it with the rod ends and I love it! Very heavy and am now going to start and make the cape harness.what'd your next move or plan?

Looks amazing dude i was close to putting a bid on one of his capes on eBay not too long ago but missed unfortunately .
Next im going to start on the under suit maybe get a plain black Lycra then sew some stretch pleather in the gaps that are visible then after that its the armor then the boots.
Im not going into as much detail as you to do the harness etc tho.

Check out spandexman. I got the liquid black faux leather one piece spandex and it blends perfect man.very affordable as well.if I were you I'd go to the site and email the guy first for eta ands prove done your in the uk because from my knowalge he's a one man show.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back