My Replica Prop Collection (Updated w/more pics! 2/25/2012)

bogeyphobia99

So, I've been a member here for a little over a year now, but I haven't really been as active on here as I would have liked to be. Anyway, I figured that I'd go ahead and post the replica props that I do have, so that I can get a start in the right direction and stop being "that guy" who seems to be a member just so he can buy stuff... ;)

Hope y'all enjoy!

First up is a Master Replicas ALIENS MOTION TRACKER

Next, we have a jvasilatos GCPD DETECTIVE BADGE

kevinericon's Inception COBB TOTEM

"The Dark Knight" JOKER SUSPENDERS by Indy Magnoli

Authentic Turnbull & Asser JOKER TIE

T&B Tie and Indy Magnoli Suspenders w/Indy Magnoli JOKER SHIRT

My Joker set on a mannequin that I got for free from my job (Yeah, it's a female mannequin...but it was free...)

SPOOKY SQUEEK TOY from Jhonen Vasquez's comic "I Feel Sick"

Mattel Ghostbuster GHOST TRAP (w/wire mod on the front of the pedal)

Mattel Ghostbuster PKE METER

NECA SWEENEY TODD RAZORS w/weathering done by myself

Ray Ban Predator 2s as seen in MiB (Okay, they're not screen accurate, but...they're still pretty nice)

"The Dark Knight" Harvey Two-Face coin by benhs1898

"The Dark Knight" Harvey Dent viral Campaign items

NECA 2011 "Nightmare on Elm Street" FREDDY'S GLOVE

My newly updated JOKER CARD DECK by benhs1898

Noble Collection VOLDEMORT WAND

My JOKER KNIFE and Batarangs (makers unknown, but the guy that worked in the store that I bought the batarangs from, kept insisting that they were called "BAT-THROWERS..." not batarangs...

My "Scream" GHOSTFACE ROBE, made by myself (Not entirely screen-accurate, but it's still a nice costume/display piece). On display w/funworld glow in the dark mask

Master Replicas STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH Clone Trooper Helmet

RYLO JURASSIC PARK Cryo-Can & Park Brochure

And last, but certainly not least...my 2012 RPF Challenge Coin (I know, it's not really a prop/prop replica, but it was too nice not to include it)

Let me know what y'all think. I know it's a small collection, but I'm a poor college student who works at a mall retail shop...

Last edited:

Boogeyman13

Sr Member
Re: My Replica Prop Collection

Cool stuff! I somehow completely forgot that Spooky was a legitimate prop replica.:) Now I'll have to go pull mine out.

bogeyphobia99

Thanks! I'm hopefully going to be including some "big ticket" props to my collection soon. Right now my focus is on finishing my TDK Joker, and then on into the big leagues with an accurate ESB Boba Fett.

bogeyphobia99

Cool stuff! I somehow completely forgot that Spooky was a legitimate prop replica.:) Now I'll have to go pull mine out.
Ha! I definitely had one of those "...oh yeah..." moments when I found out they were still for sale. I actually bought my Spooky when I was waiting to get the Motion Tracker in the mail. One of those impulsive "I need something to tide me over while I wait" moments. :rolleyes

bogeyphobia99

Thanks! The Motion Tracker's the crown jewel in my collection right now. I was so glad to find one for sale after all these years (I was in High School when MR released them, and had absolutely no way of affording one on a Hardee's salary).

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Very cool, didn't notice this post. You have a few more things to photograph still!

bogeyphobia99

Ha, yeah. I'll be posting some more photos over the next week, and I'll be including my updated Joker Card Deck!

bogeyphobia99

Re: My Replica Prop Collection (Updated w/more pics! 1/17/2012)

Updated with pictures of my Ghostrap, Ghostface Costume, RPF Challenge Coin, and my new Joker Card Deck!

benhs1898

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: My Replica Prop Collection (Updated w/more pics! 1/17/2012)

Woo! You're about to add some more benhs1898 props to that collection!