My Ree-Yees costume

Saifai

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
3881234E-75E9-43E2-8E7C-18A62A510EF4.png

Wow, you've done an amazing job! I bought the Kenner figure when it was first released because I was intrigued by the details of this background character.

Ha, is it even possible to grasp anything with those hands?

Wow, you've done an amazing job! I bought the Kenner figure when it was first released because I was intrigued by the details of this background character.

Ha, is it even possible to grasp anything with those hands?

Tyvm :)

It’s better than with the hands of ponda baba ;-)

I even can dress my self and i need one hand to pull the sleeves over the other. So it works. :)

Holy Bejeezus! That is incredible!

I agree, needs to be dirtied-up, but wow!

Really nice work.

Edit: maybe I should've said "Holy Space-Cows!", instead. Probably would've been more appropriate. :D

Thank you very much. :)

Indeed it could be a lil bit weathered. At least the references show some. The promo pic for example shows clean clothes. I‘m afraid to not get the exact weathering on this kind of fabric and to mess it up. So it will stay without weathering.
I got new pics from „AK Fotografie“ today. I really like them.

5D56D455-F63E-4755-913C-A426B6F6EDFF.jpeg

DD368F83-E503-4BCD-99A7-0F3589A55C3F.jpeg

871BBC76-4D8C-4DAF-B469-E642985FB5AF.jpeg

584FA436-6A0C-4F34-B074-0DC6414BFB47.jpeg

8BB70954-C33E-4794-A68A-51F89B758ADA.jpeg

Even just a little Fuller's Earth in the recesses would do a lot to add dimension to the costume, and you can always wash it off. And I don't think you need to get any weathering exact on a costume, it's not a V2 stencil type situation, really.

But I'll shut up about the weathering! Still, so very cool, love it!

This is an amazing costume/mask! I would also be terrified to mess it up with weathering and love it the way it is. Ridiculously realistic! So glad this thread resurfaced.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back