upgraded my Old Wolf PRedator Mask,,,
From this one...
100E8439.JPG

upgrade it and repainted it ...
So it looks this one now...
100_8519.JPG

I've elongated the mandibles...
The crown.. i made it more spikey..
the paintjobs... I think more accurate..
I also added some Saliva's on the inner jaw..
The scar on the left side of the face more
accurate and disgusting to look at... LOL...
The eyes.. more realistic..
Thanks tah Sir Rashaad Santiago..
(r1a2s3/predattack)....

Last edited by a moderator:
That's excellent work. Love how it turned out. I like the old one also. Do you have a bio for the mask?
Yep i have two bio mask for that one...
A celtic bio and a wolf bio..
both made from rubber foams...
63791_1605539816838_1186435877_31710707_6415880_n.jpg

AVPRequiem.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the mask. If you don't mind me asking whats "rubber foams"? The bios looks great too! I still hope to try a foam mask one of these days to many ideas I want to do not enough cash

Love the mask. If you don't mind me asking whats "rubber foams"? The bios looks great too! I still hope to try a foam mask one of these days to many ideas I want to do not enough cash
Rubber foams or Rubber Sheets...
Its a rubberized sheet... that you can design in whatever you want...
Its like designing in a Cardboard but its more Durable.. Only thing is..its hot...
We use it here in the Philippines in making a costumes or props... Its the cheapest
and easiest way to use in costume making...
But for me I want to take my costumes to the next level..
Want it to be made by a Latex (which is not available in our country) or rather made
from a Resin or Fiberglasses (which you need to have many funds to buy one)..

Thanks for your great appreciation :(
And yes... Money is the problem.. hehehe

wow kabayan. that is sooo cool. mind if you tell me what kind of foam you used for that? and you're awesomeness ways in making a mask.
thnx in advance. i really wanted to make one too. ;)

wow kabayan. that is sooo cool. mind if you tell me what kind of foam you used for that? and you're awesomeness ways in making a mask. :p
thnx in advance. i really wanted to make one too. :)

Ui Pare!
For the head.. its an Upholstery foam.. You can find one in a Car supplies.. or rather in a Bed/ pillow supplies..
Now for the armors.. Its rubber sheets.. Also called "Foamies" in other countries.. You can use the search tool for huntorials and stuffs..

Sir Spawn Celtic, where did you buy your foamies, can you help me out, para hindi ako magkamali ng bili, how did you do the dreads of your predator head...

Sir Spawn Celtic, where did you buy your foamies, can you help me out, para hindi ako magkamali ng bili, how did you do the dreads of your predator head...
I bought mine sa City of Marikina for about 200php well the price depends to the size of your foamies..
The Dreads are out of insulation foams.. The one used for Airconditions and Refiregerators..
Hope that you finish your suit as fast as possible so that you can join us on the next hunt this december 2011..
If you have a facebook account you can add me up so that you can update me on your suit also I can teach you some techniques..
http://www.facebook.com/Mark.Celtic.Buenaventura

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back