My Red Hood Attempt wip pic's

Looks really good for your first try. In the last stage before painting, wet sand in circular motion with a fine grain wet/dry sandpaper and that puppy will be smoothe, then paint:)

im in love with the pep file :D you did a great job for your first try. too bad hes charging for them (which is his ******** right ;) ), as i dont have money to spare :/ are you gonna do the the rest of the costume?

im in love with the pep file :D you did a great job for your first try. too bad hes charging for them (which is his ******** right ;) ), as i dont have money to spare :/ are you gonna do the the rest of the costume?

Yeah I've already got the jacket, just working on the metal for the boots, the holsters and the eye mask. Ill put pics up when I get closer

InsaneLuck - Awesome build! Looks good. I like the lines and how you cut them in afterward.

EyeofSauron - I'm sorry that I charge but I do appreciate that everyone is understanding and not judgemental. I work a full time job and my job I work alot of overtime and do not have alot of spare time so I do the files in my spare time and the money helps with bills. If the modeling wasn't so time consuming and I didn't need the money I would definitely give them away because I love seeing peoples builds just as much as I do my own.

InsaneLuck - Awesome build! Looks good. I like the lines and how you cut them in afterward.

EyeofSauron - I'm sorry that I charge but I do appreciate that everyone is understanding and not judgemental. I work a full time job and my job I work alot of overtime and do not have alot of spare time so I do the files in my spare time and the money helps with bills. If the modeling wasn't so time consuming and I didn't need the money I would definitely give them away because I love seeing peoples builds just as much as I do my own.
hey you dont have to be sorry :) its my problem i cant afford it xD i know how annoying modeling is, i just modeled a red ranger helmet, and it took me some time :)

Thanks BlackKaos, and we don't mind paying for good quality. It's def worth it

Just wondering if you got to pep the 52 series file yet? I just finished pepping it and was curious to see how yours turned out.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back