My re-painted 1:4 scale Hot Toys P-1 bust

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sammycstsui

Hi bros , First one pic is Original painted others pics is my re-painted just for fun !

358DSC_0540a_3x4a-1.jpg

DSC01681.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01684.jpg

DSC01676.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

Thanks visit ! What you think ?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

that looks awesome bro! i been thinkin about grabbin one, but especially now since i know it can look that good, seriously... it's a totally different bust. did you modify the mandibles or is it just the more upward shot of the piece? the bottom ones look wider (how they should be) on yours.

sammycstsui

that looks awesome bro! i been thinkin about grabbin one, but especially now since i know it can look that good, seriously... it's a totally different bust. did you modify the mandibles or is it just the more upward shot of the piece? the bottom ones look wider (how they should be) on yours.
Thanks man , main modify the mandibles after repaint inside color , the body skin and spot i detail repaint add shadow color on armor , last paint more sweat effect on the skin and eyes , the mouth inside . compar with original i think is better .

sammycstsui

[quote name='Yautja Sai'Kon' post='139852' date='May 8 2009, 12:42 AM']Sweet paint job bro. I bet you could do some awesome full size mask/body work.[/quote]

Thanks all , I did paint some full size mask/ body work. If u guys want to see them, i can post it up here to show you guys. PM to me if you are interested.

Yig

DSC01682.jpg

WoW!!!! This looks like something Derek Thompson drew in Bad Blood, the style of the mandibles and shape of the mouth. A work of greatness!

sammycstsui

DSC01682.jpg

WoW!!!! This looks like something Derek Thompson drew in Bad Blood, the style of the mandibles and shape of the mouth. A work of greatness!
[/quote

Thanks guy, i like details paint same movie real color on the skin and inside mouth or spot.

Yig

I was in Hong Kong last year, a shame I never got the chance to look around for collectables.

sammycstsui

I was in Hong Kong last year, a shame I never got the chance to look around for collectables.

If you next time come back Hong Kong, i suggest you must go to Hot Toys & sideshow products shop, because too many awesome model.