My Ranch Saber build.

NickD73

This is my attempt at building the "Ranch Saber", I put this together about a year ago.

DSC00534.JPG DSC00535.JPG DSC00536.JPG DSC00537.JPG DSC00538.JPG

Looks great!

Point of order, though--during filming, and for most of its time in the LFL Archive, the upper red button socket was empty, and the lower one was not. Somewhere along the way, the one remaining button was moved to the top socket. Just depends on which era of the prop's life you're replicating, I suppose!

Looks great!

Point of order, though--during filming, and for most of its time in the LFL Archive, the upper red button socket was empty, and the lower one was not. Somewhere along the way, the one remaining button was moved to the top socket. Just depends on which era of the prop's life you're replicating, I suppose!
Thanks, Yeah I was looking at pics of it on Gallery & see it was on the bottom & then moved to the top at some point & as this is how it is now I thought that's how mine should be. (y)

Thanks, Yeah I was looking at pics of it on Gallery & see it was on the bottom & then moved to the top at some point & as this is how it is now I thought that's how mine should be. (y)

Certainly looks better and more like the other versions, that way. That’s surely why they swapped the button’s position on the real prop. At first glance, you might not notice the absense of the lower button/glass eye, but a missing upper button leaps right out at you.

Certainly looks better and more like the other versions, that way. That’s surely why they swapped the button’s position on the real prop. At first glance, you might not notice the absense of the lower button/glass eye, but a missing upper button leaps right out at you.
I personally do prefer the button on the top but if it was left on the bottom it could be the Dagobah version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back