My Raimi suit replica (In progress)

I am sharing raimi face shell 3d print files for free. hope this help.

Can you send me the files? It’s not loading? That will help so much!

Well the webs based on ken landrums files came in today pretty great for a budget option as it was only 190 in total will be great for what I’m subbing the landrum suit
How much where the webs if you dont mind asking? I want to make my own but no one on here can explain in detail how to make the mold and give the files. Any extra info is appreciated

How much where the webs if you dont mind asking? I want to make my own but no one on here can explain in detail how to make the mold and give the files. Any extra info is appreciated
4 ways you can make a mould:

1) you sculpt the webs on a hard surface. Use a drawing printed to scale under it. Build walls around your work that are water tight. Pour plaster over your work and let it set. Flip it around and pick out the sculpt.

2) Use linoleum or a block of clay or plaster to carve your mould by hand using small sharp tools. You can use the 1:1 drawing to get it right. this can be transferred to the block a number of ways like graphite paper, or a projector, etc.

3) CNC the pattern into wood or plastic. You just need the vector drawing and you can make that from any picture.

4) Laser cut into plastic. Same deal, you just need the vector lines, then you can have them raster the depth you need.

Then you can fill the mould with whatever you're casting with and use a rubber squeegee to get it in all the grooves. Make sure you don't have bubbles by tapping around your mould. You can over fill the mould and put a backing sheet on, but then you'll have flashing.

hope this helps

sabs

So I got my urethane webs finally! I want to glue them on in time for Multiverse of Madness. Would it be possible to darken the edges after I glue on the webs? Because I want to glue them on for the premiere and then later down the line darken the webs after.

Gotcha, I heard about some people putting their webs in a dishwasher to speed up the process of the sharpie drying before gluing? Do you know anything about this?
You can put them in the dish washer after 2 weeks to remove any residue another thing you can do which is what I did is after using sharpie I put the webs in isopropyl alcohol and it worked like a charm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back