-------------------------------------

Here's a Cobra Head Type II Phaser from Star Trek TNG ..... set to kill :cool

chp1-896x649.jpg

chp2-893x714.jpg

phasSGcomb-968x393.jpg

chpdisp-914x627.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Stargate SG-1

Not being one to jump into the deep end and sell my liver to start buying screen-used props, I am, however, happy to spend a little less and have items like these from one of my favourite shows ever :)

From Stargate SG-1

sgtriodisp-975x456.jpg

Now although this Replicator Block looks like it's been bombarded with a laser :lol, I was surprised to have received a double-sided block !

The other set of 3 that I got from Legends was only one-sided.

repliccomb-959x428.jpg

sgbullet-600x399.jpg

An even bigger surprise was the R75 Bug ! Not only did it look perfect, but it was also substantially detailed underneath ! Since these bugs were, IIRC, always seen from the top, I did not expect them to bother to sculpt the underside as well.

sgbug1-933x631.jpg

sgbug2-932x618.jpg

As for the next item, I had been on the fence about getting one of these for a year + now, but I finally pulled the trigger. Not only is it not obnoxiously priced ..... it saves me the trouble of having to think where I'm going to get the space to put them if they were full size :lol

I love this display :love

sgdisp1-685x688.jpg

sgdisp2-926x617.jpg

sgdisp3-922x623.jpg

sgdispcom2-971x681.jpg

This really does glow in the dark, but I had to pinch a stock image here, as I gave up trying to capture it in the dark with my camera :wacko

sgdispcom4-966x491.jpg

sgdispcom3-964x659.jpg

sgdispsd2-590x708.jpg

And until I do some musical chairs with the walls, I put them here for now :)

SGdispDisp-983x579.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome Alan!
The diversity of your collection never ceases to blow my mind.:eek

Thanks buddy :)

I can't stop touching the items on the display and getting a thrill each time :lol

Dude!!! nice collection you got there, puts me to shame lol :p its like a museum in your room! props just keeps on pouring in eh? hehehe.

Ooooh I love the SG1 piece with a bit of everything......a nice compact bit of stuff. Dare I ask where you got that from Alan?

Thanks for the link, Alan. That's a good price on that site. MiamiSciFi sells it at double the price on its eBay-store:

I know, I saw that :lol . I've also seen many of these displays 'broken up' into their 'parts', and for sale on eBay sometimes at more than the cost of the WHOLE display :lol

The mind indeed boggles :wacko

Ah, and also keep your eyes out on Legends' eBay store. I got mine from there, but they have none there right now, and is why I posted their direct website link where they still have them.

Thank you :), and sure I did !

The madness is all my own creation :lol

As for the props themselves, I did tinker with a few myself, but not all that many .

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Demolition Man

..... and speaking of madness, here's one that I have been wanting to have, but had no idea how to give it its due contextual significance :lol

For any younglings that may not have seen Demolition Man, I made this illustration to explain in simple terms what this prop refers to :lol

evo-985x412.jpg

We are of course only interested in the (in)famous 3 Seashells :lol

shSG1-979x523.jpg

sgSG2-908x668.jpg

And here's what I came up with :lol

dmshsh-714x664.jpg

dmsh1-979x462.jpg

dmsh2-979x329.jpg

dmsh3-974x632.jpg

dmsh4-972x646.jpg

dmshdisp-586x665.jpg

:lol

Last edited:

:lol thats a great addition but without a label its going get you lots of questions "what's that from ?"

Awesome.. Okay, you need to fix me up with a set.. LOL.. But I agree with Alric, you need to get the sign laminated or something to go with it..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back