My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - The Avengers

Here's Kevin's (kevinericon) Tesseract from The Avengers / Capt. America.

This is :cool:cool:cool

tess1-761x684.jpg

tess2-754x776.jpg

With the lighting underneath, it becomes :eek:eek:eek

tess3-676x708.jpg

Leave it in the Sun for a minute, and it explodes into :wacko:wacko:wacko

tess4-669x622.jpg

Here it is on display :)

tessdisp-871x562.jpg

Once again, Sun for a minute, inside on display, NO underlighting, not totally dark ...

.... and it is :eek :eek :eek

Perfect !

tess5-975x628.jpg

tessSG-970x562.jpg

I took Kevin's tip and ordered me a brighter LED that hasn't arrived yet.

As if I'm going to need it with this marvel :) !

Last edited:

WOW! I just sat here for roughly two hours soaking in your collection. BEAUTIFUL! Great collection. You have the Quantity, and the Quality. Standing Ovation!

Glad the stunner arrived safe and sound and you are happy with it and thanks for the compliments on the paint! Really glad you like it!

Man that tesseract is sweet!! Your collection just keeps getting better!

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Stargate SG-1

Thanks folks :):thumbsup

Glad the stunner arrived safe and sound and you are happy with it and thanks for the compliments on the paint! Really glad you like it!

Indeed I do ! :thumbsup

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the episode 'Chimera' of Stargate SG-1, Anubis acquired a Tablet of the Ancients, that held the key to the whereabouts of the Lost City.

He sends the naughty (read hot :lol) Osiris to enter Daniel Jackson's dreams. Masquerading there as his ex-girlfriend Sarah, she claims that she got the Tablet from a colleague on a dig in Morocco, and it needed to be translated.

tasg1-968x559.jpg

This is the Tablet

tasgcomb-975x724.jpg

And this is my replica, made by Brian (TK1565) from the board here. It is cast from the same mold used to make the original prop.

ta1-463x726.jpg

ta2-487x727.jpg

ta4-497x669.jpg

ta32-493x655.jpg

tadisp2-973x587.jpg

Another top-notch replica made by Brian, and a great addition to the troop :) :thumbsup

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Stargate SG-1

3 shells thats a great conversation piece !! lol I myself wondered how you could manage
with out injuring yourself! The collection that refuses to be complete great passion for the hobby .

Its almost a like a prop quest you must never stop !! When the thread hits the century mark we will celebrate in prop replica unity!! :)

GO ALAN

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Thundercats

You know, every now and again, I plan on doing something cool, and then I go off and do something stupid.

This is one of those times :lol

With more than one Sword of Omens from Thundercats being built at the moment, I figured I'd embark on one myself.

Not scratch built though. I wanted to buy me a sort of 'decent' one from the net, and fully intended to jazz it up substantially.

My mind raced with images of spending a few days stripping paint, dremelling bits out, putting in crystals, reshaping some parts etc etc.

Once I got what I ordered, I was about to take the first step out of the door with the sword, heading to the hobby shop to buy the right size crystals.

Then I froze, went to prop room, put it down, and just looked at it for around 15 minutes.

Whatever was I thinking :lol !

This is supposed to be a replica from a cartoon show :facepalm :lol !

And as such, it should look the part !

For crying out loud, they don't even draw it the same every time :lol, it looks fake :lol etc etc.

Yep, its a cartoon :lol

sooSG-978x746.jpg

So I boldly took the decision to not touch the one I got, and display it as is :lol

soocomb-871x738.jpg

soo1-980x672.jpg

soodisp-830x675.jpg

Now someone please say that it looks like it came out of a cartoon :lol

.... errrrrr, the point exactly :lol

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Thundercats

You got a She-Ra costume?

Oh, I like to see you dressed in the costume, because of costume, of course... :lol:lol

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek

Me in a She-Ra costume :confused

Makes for quite a disturbing image guys :lol

... on many levels :lol

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is yet another astonishing work of art made by Tom (the_mad_klingon), and a further addition to my Klingon Medal & Award ‘section’.

The “Award of Excellence”, as it is known in Klingon fan circles, was first worn by General Korrd in Star Trek V – The Final frontier.

It then went on to be used by Chancellor K’mpec in TNG (same actor as Korrd – Charles Cooper), and subsequently ‘inherited’ by Chancellor Gowron (TNG & DS9).

aoeSG-895x687.jpg

My replica.

aoe1-713x717.jpg

aoecomb-902x672.jpg

Here it is, proudly displayed with the others :)

aoedisp-838x631.jpg

A nice addition to your award section, how many more to go ?

Thanks Alric :thumbsup

The actual robe has many more as you can see, but they are only available as 'fast' as Tom makes different ones.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back