My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Indiana Jones + SG1 + SGA etc etc

i love your Replicator that is one of the coolist prop builds. so when are you going to start work on the carter Replicator?

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Indiana Jones + SG1 + SGA etc etc

As soon as I can get Amanda Tapping to let me make a head-to-toe life-cast of her :angel

:behave

I love your stuff Alan but we need to talk about that KOTCS prop. :angry:angry

I think you may need help.:lol:lol

Any updated pics of the big cabnit? I could study that thing for hours.

Wazzup with KOTCS Tom :confused

Yep, I need help. Tried to start a fundraiser to buy more props once, but it didn't work. Guess nobody believed Pepito needed a kidney :lol (wonder how many recognise which show that con is from)

I've been meaning to take updated pics of the whole room for a couple of months now, I just haven't gotten round to it. Will do soon :)

Wazzup with KOTCS Tom :confused

Yep, I need help. Tried to start a fundraiser to buy more props once, but it didn't work. Guess nobody believed Pepito needed a kidney :lol (wonder how many recognise which show that con is from)

I've been meaning to take updated pics of the whole room for a couple of months now, I just haven't gotten round to it. Will do soon :)

I can not discuss it as it does not exist in my world. Should I go to Heaven it is one of many things I will ask to have blanked from my memory. Along with Buffy seasons 3-7, North and South Book III and a lot of other stuff.

I am hoping I will have the ability to do everything I did not like the exact way I would have done it and blank out everything bad. Good Star Wars prequels, and sequels. A proper Buffy season 3, Plus make Angel be much cooler as the baddy in season 2. Lot of other fixes.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Back to the Future

I didn't even hear the postman on his usually VERY loud vroom-vroom bike this morning, so I didn't check the mail.

He must have been in stealth mode :lol, because I went to check the box anyway this afternoon, and this was in it.

From back to the Future II, Biffco.Cocktail Napkin, made by Roland.

I think lining up the 2 colour stamps just right must have been a royal pain in the neck, but boy, they are perfect !

A printing press couldn't have done a better job (y)thumbsup:thumbsup

btfnSG1-627x665.jpg

btfn1-843x701.jpg

btfn2-576x664.jpg

btfn3-945x632.jpg

btfnorig-675x642.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you Troy ! Always a pleasure to have you come round :):thumbsup

... From back to the Future II, Biffco.Cocktail Napkin, made by Roland.

I think lining up the 2 colour stamps just right must have been a royal pain in the neck, but boy, they are perfect !

A printing press couldn't have done a better job (y)thumbsup:thumbsup ...

Thank you, Alan. And I'm glad to hear, that you like the napkins. :)

Congrats Alan. I got mine also, safe and sound back here in the good old USA... ;)

Great job Roland!

Congrats Alan. I got mine also, safe and sound back here in the good old USA... ;)

Great job Roland!

Thanks Brad ; and wow, you got yours fast across the pond !

I really like the replicator, too.

Thank you Rylo :)

You have alot of experience machining aluminium, so you may perhaps wish to look into making replicator blocks ? I'm sure they'd be a hit ! THAT would be the ultimate replicator build for many - out of metal ! :thumbsup

Thank you Rylo :)

You have alot of experience machining aluminium, so you may perhaps wish to look into making replicator blocks ? I'm sure they'd be a hit ! THAT would be the ultimate replicator build for many - out of metal ! :thumbsup

Nice additions Alan, and great point re: Rylo and the replicator blocks!

Hey...how about saving some props for the rest of us!!!

LOL! Just kidding! Nice collection!!

Thank you all, you really made my (currently miserable) day :) :thumbsup

Maybe I'll take you up on that.
I'll be in Malta next year for my cousin's wedding.

Make sure you get in touch before you come so we can meet up !

Love it all. I think that Mic hat is awesome. You did a great job on that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back