My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

From Moonraker, James Bond's wrist dart shooter.

This is a replica from Russell in solid metal.

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Put this one here, in the main cabinet :)

6.jpg

Okay I don't like my previous comment. I obviously meant you can't shoot bad guys with it without ammo, not that the prop is worthless. I don't know, it just did not sound right.

Anyway it is an awesome piece. I have the same one and Ed's darts are a fantastic addition.

I warn you though, as I am sure you no, but for all others. Ed is like a seductive mistress. He will tempt you into Bond prop goodness, but the wife won't be happy. :D :p :lol: :cool: :) (y) :D

Okay I don't like my previous comment. I obviously meant you can't shoot bad guys with it without ammo, not that the prop is worthless. I don't know, it just did not sound right.

Anyway it is an awesome piece. I have the same one and Ed's darts are a fantastic addition.

I warn you though, as I am sure you no, but for all others. Ed is like a seductive mistress. He will tempt you into Bond prop goodness, but the wife won't be happy. :D :p :lol: :cool: :) (y) :D

:lol: no worries buddy, I got it the first time round ;)

PS - who is Ed ? :lol:

Exactly. Who is he, no one. Do not contact thus he will drain your bank account.

For those who don't know ed-209 is a member here who is one of the, if not the biggest Bond collector ever. He offers great props for sale, and is a generous fountain of info, and help for Bond prop collectors.

Amazing collection as always Alan.

Last edited:
:lol: no worries buddy, I got it the first time round ;)

PS - who is Ed ? :lol:
Hi Alan! Although we never "met" I've long admired your replica prop collection. You might know me from postings about my creating the original VD Yoda Lightsaber that was scanned and used in the films. As Jamesfett said, I do offer several prop replicas primarily from the Bond films. I assisted Russell in making those wrist Dartguns by providing him with the blueprints so, I'm somewhat responsible for your having an accurate replica. Glad you like it. Russell did a nice job. Anyway, feel free to message me if I can assist you in any way....Oh, have your checkbook ready as I WILL entice you with treasures that will make you want to add to your fantastic collection!!!! ---Ed

Thanks, & pleased to ''meet'' you too Ed :)

You naughty, naughty, naughty men !

What did my money ever do to you, to make it want to leave me ? :lol:

He's one of us now Ed.(y):cool:

I was going to get just the wrist rocket launcher, a single Walther replica, and the SeikoG757. That was it. Three props to go next to my DB5 model.

I don't want to steal your prop thread thunder but if you saw my Bond props you would know why Ed is my Precious, Emperor Palpetine, etc.. I love and hate the man, but I must help master.:love::p(y):cool::D

Last edited:
Well, I try! Always glad to help out others add to their collections and proud to see that many think enough of my replicas to want to add them to their collections. Everyone...feel free to contact me if anyone has any questions. --Ed
PS: Jamesfett...you are TOO funny! I love it...LOL

Had a break for a while, went on holiday, got back & did this :)

This is a 1/6 scale custom commission I had made, by Nick Mathis.

Bar for the arm pole which is a brass rod, it's all 3D-printed.

Assembled & painted myself.

From Tom Hanks' ''Big'', I give you my penultimate (there's still one more to go :lol:) holy grail, the Zoltar arcade machine.

(I got the, decent, screencaps from a 2 minute HD clip on Youtube)

0.jpg

1a.jpg

1b.png

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Placed here :)

11a.jpg

Last edited:

This is a 1/6 scale custom commission I had made. Bar for the arm pole which is a brass rod, it's all 3D-printed.

From Tom Hanks' ''Big'', I give you my penultimate (there's still one more to go :lol:) holy grail, the Zoltar arcade machine.

View attachment 1597679

View attachment 1597680

View attachment 1597681

View attachment 1597682

View attachment 1597683

View attachment 1597684

View attachment 1597685

View attachment 1597686

View attachment 1597701

View attachment 1597688

View attachment 1597697

View attachment 1597698

View attachment 1597699

View attachment 1597700
That is beautiful,Alan !

This is a 1/6 scale custom commission I had made. Bar for the arm pole which is a brass rod, it's all 3D-printed.

View attachment 1597679

View attachment 1597680

View attachment 1597681

View attachment 1597682

View attachment 1597683

View attachment 1597684

View attachment 1597685

View attachment 1597686

View attachment 1597701

View attachment 1597688

View attachment 1597697

View attachment 1597698

View attachment 1597699

View attachment 1597700
I still want the Building Robot. :D

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Zoltar. I have the Funko one, but after seeing yours I feel like destroying mine hahaha.

Thank you for sharing.

Gus

That is beautiful,Alan !

Thank you for the kind appreciation Gary, much obliged sir :)

I still want the Building Robot. :D

:lol:

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC Zoltar. I have the Funko one, but after seeing yours I feel like destroying mine hahaha.

Thank you for sharing.

Gus

Nah, don't feel that way Gus ! I have so many things that are not accurate etc etc, & I love them as much as I do the ones that are :)

----------------------------------------------

Oki Doki, the ultimate (as in last) holy grail of mine has now been put into place :cool:

10 and a half years ago, I posted this, amongst other frames I had made.

---------------------------------------------

And till somebody makes the Vial from 'Death Becomes Her", I'll have to be happy with this :)

DBHer-852x558.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Good things come to those who wait, and although it took, errr, a while :lol:, somebody did in fact make it for me as a custom commission.

Without further ado ...................

1.jpg

And the replica ....

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

And placed it right under Zoltar :)

7.jpg

Thank you for the kind appreciation Gary, much obliged sir :)

:lol:

Nah, don't feel that way Gus ! I have so many things that are not accurate etc etc, & I love them as much as I do the ones that are :)

----------------------------------------------

Oki Doki, the ultimate (as in last) holy grail of mine has now been put into place :cool:

10 and a half years ago, I posted this, amongst other frames I had made.

---------------------------------------------

And till somebody makes the Vial from 'Death Becomes Her", I'll have to be happy with this :)

View attachment 1598049

---------------------------------------------------------------

Good things come to those who wait, and although it took, errr, a while :lol:, somebody did in fact make it for me as a custom commission.

Without further ado ...................

View attachment 1598042

And the replica ....

View attachment 1598043

View attachment 1598044

View attachment 1598045

View attachment 1598046

View attachment 1598047

And placed it right under Zoltar :)

View attachment 1598048
Incredible! Is that the vial made by Paul Pape Designs?

From The Magicians, replicas of the 7 Golden Keys, all found in the quest to restore magic to the universe after Quentin Coldwater killed the god Ember and magic was taken away as punishment.

Haven't seen the series ? Do. It's very entertaining :)

0sg.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Overal location here

4.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back