My prop collection

nstevic01

I figured it was about time to post up my collection. It is a little smaller than most, but hey, gotta start somewhere. We are coming to find out that having a place to put things is a very precious commodity. It is not very organized at the moment, but do to limited space, we made do. We are also working on a life size Jack Skellington that will most likely make it's way in the movie/prop room. Progress on that project is posted up in another thread.

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1288.jpg

IMG_1289.jpg

Cool pics. Love the horror stuff. I have like some of the same autographs. I'm guessing...horror convention attendee? lol

Englund was very cool to meet.

Yeah, I hit up spooky empire every year. Englund was a blast, got him to put on the glove and take a pic with me. Gonna try and get all the leatherfaces to sign a chainsaw blade this year. I have a ton of autographed photos, just not enough room to put them up.

Englund was really cool when I got his memoir from him. He drew this quick Freddy drawing in the front. It was awesome. The book was a pretty good read too. I'd recommend it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back