My Project: Magento (First Class Version)

ASLumabas

Hello y'all,

I decide to do another project after my friend push me to try this. (I used to do ODST but my friend accident crush pepakura whiel moved to a new place. :behave I'm sure you see my profile)

I'm fan of Marvel and noticed that Magento's helmet got my attention cuz of different designs. I try DUNGBETTLE pepakura of magento and notice some error after test. After doing my homework and research for few weeks, I end what I'm doing so far. Any feedback or comment welcome.

I decide to start all over and do pep (resize, custom jaw base, etc...) and I'm happy how it come out. I test by put helmet on me and :thumbsup

So I start to do fiberglass resin and it look good.

(sorry if you noticed my helmet paper with weird color stripes.. Something wrong with my printer and I end up get like this, I dont care :lol as long as I will cover with bondo... )

Nice job so far, I built this same pep file once but scaled it to small and never redid it, looks like yours fits well and is nice and straight should look great when its finished

Nice job so far, I built this same pep file once but scaled it to small and never redid it, looks like yours fits well and is nice and straight should look great when its finished

Thank. I'll probably put pix of jaw area so you and other can make copy.. I'll post it soon.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back