My project ex Machina Briareos% 100 Pepakura

toja

Hello people my name is John, Well this is my project ex Machina Briareos.
There are many parts that are developing and others that do not know if I'm going to get in the end is what I have so far.
http://youtu.be/jAgw0rdzFsU
http://youtu.be/ax8XZZD_smQ
BriareosCabezaToja.jpg

Briareosantebrazotoja.jpg

RifleBriareostoja.jpg

Last edited:
Lord here my update. Briareos is the left shoulder. Well the file is and art work of the Lord HARNOR members and friends of the 405th.
BriareosHombroDerSrHanor2012.jpg

Briareostojaleftshoulder01.jpg

Thank you sir. This project is slow but I think it would be nice to finish everything in Pepakura, so that all they want they can do. for now I will not upload, I wanted more later, Greetings
I apologize for the possible herror Translation. I use a translator

Briareos% 75 helmet. Hello boys and girls, although this is what I have so far.

Briareos75toja1.jpg

Last edited:
Another costume I have wanted to do. Love the guns and shoulder armor!
Well if you look for these files are in the 405TH. I have no permission to publish these files to another page. anyway if you have trouble finding them will be available here soon. long as I give the authorization.

Hello girls and guys here my update, well on the day of Hayer I started painting stage and a mix of serious herror painting never acceded to the hull so now I have to remove paint and comensar bad again, for the purpose quisas week, so if it does not rain I'll be updating.

Mr. DB and read your post and I apologize for not responding, I hope my request with cravings.

Hola chicas y chicos aqui mi actualizacion, Bien en el dia de hayer comence la etapa de pintura y por un herror grave de mescla de pintura nunca se adherio al casco entonces ahora tengo que quitar la pintura mala y comensar de nuevo, quisas para el fin de semana, eso si no llueve estare actualizando.

Señor DB e leido su mensaje y pido disculpas por no responder, espero con ancias mi peticion.

Foto1176.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you very much, Mr. dung0beetle
Briareos2012Toja3.jpg

Hello girls and boys, and here my update, please if you think I miss me some detail on the hull just comment thanks

Briareos2012Toja4.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Briareos Enigma Rifle 80%.

THE FLOOD HAS RETURNED! CALL IN MASTER CHIEF!!!:eek

The helmet is pure win! I'm glad my pep file was useful to you. Thank you for sharing with us.:thumbsup
your pep files are helpful to anyone :D i think so far i have mainly used your pep files

oh and on topic: great build

Hola chicas y chico, Bien quiero compartir algunos detalles en el proceso de construcion antes de presentar el casco al 100% (Espero que sea de ayuda a futuro). Bien en la ultima foto de referencia no estoy totalmente convencido que esa sea la expresion de Briareos que estoy buscando, pero yo creo que algo cambio. si quieren darme su opinion al respecto tomo nota"

Hi girls and boy, well I want to share some details in the build process before submitting the hull to 100% (I hope that is helpful in the future). Well in the last reference photo I'm not totally convinced that this is the expression of Briareos I'm looking for, but I think something has changed. if they give me their opinion on the matter noted "

DetallesconstruccionBriareostoja6.jpg

Last edited:
Briareos% 95,% 90 rifle enigma.
Hello girls and boys, here my progress and I need the lights inside the helmet small details maybe for the week'll take some pictures with the lights of the sensors.

Briareos %95, rifle enigma %90.
Hola chicas y chicos, aqui mi progreso me falta las luces y pequeños detalles interno del casco quizas para la semana tomare algunas fotos con las luces de los sensores.

Briareostoja2012.jpg

Last edited:
Hello girls and guys, This is what I got after harassing a 3D modeler (just kidding).
While the French man (alter ego C2) of a French page French Cinema4D - Accueil
Taking reference from users like RoxyRoo construction, LilTyrant having skill to EVA foam (405TH members), maybe fence on that side, my problem now is to finish Pepakura deploy the.
Pd. Please excuse the twisted know the message, I swear I try to be clear but hey you know me ha ha ha.

Hola chicas y chicos, Esto es lo que consegui luego de acosar a un modelador 3D (es broma).
Bien el hombre frances (alter ego C2) de una pagina francesa French Cinema4D - Accueil
Tomando referencia de construccion de usuarios como RoxyRoo,LilTyrant que tienen habilidad para la goma eva (miembros de 405TH), quizas valla por ese lado, ahora mi problema es terminar de desplegar en pepakura el archivo.
Pd. por favor sepan disculpar lo retorcido del mensaje, juro que intento ser claro pero bueno ya me conocen ja ja ja.
BriareosshoebyC2toja.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back