My Predator wall Mural

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predatoruk

This is my first ever post.P2 elder with different colours painted on my bedroom wall not yet finished.Just wanted to know what people think of this! its taking me a while to do after this i hope to move onto model painting.
IMG00109_20091012_1727.jpg

IMG00166_20110116_1623.jpg

IMG00167_20110116_1623.jpg

IMG00170_20110118_1005.jpg

IMG00169_20110118_1004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Guan Thwei

I have to say this is awesome of course my apartment can't have anything like this otherwise I would have to paint over it when and if I leave. I will have to wait until I get a house and do it then.

Philby

awesome dude,......

guess it's kinda late to give ya a pointer to make it WAY quicker,.....

if ya do another one,.....use a projector to blast it onto the wall,.....
saves alot of sketching / grid time,......

kinda cheating i guess but,......
ya still gotta paint it so,......
whatever works,.....

looks good bub

Superman7

Wow man that's awesome! I did a few paintings for bios to sit on but did them on boards that I'm gonna screw to the wall so if I move I can take em with me! Bit late now I guess! Unless u take the wall if u move!

Anyways awesome work dude

berserk wolf

damn!!!! i'd like to paint a pred in my room, but the colors of my wall would object to that. awesome paint skills you got there bro!

Dracon

That is cool! Was wondering what kind of paint are you using, house paint, oils, acrylic, what is the best choice?

BigGunns1

Love the mural..... airbrushing a mural is nothing like painting a mask... most people who paint masks cannot paint murals. Nice work!!!

~Mel

Bovine13

Its looking great! Whats the size of it/

Mel! So good to see you again! Hope you hang around for a bit.