My Predator visits Flemming Park collectors fair

Nice costume! :)
Looks like a good time. I think its pic #16, when the soldiers aim at you, you have this "bring it on" attitude. Like it.

My god man, i know preds come in all different sizes, but even mogwai is taller than you

all joking apart it looks awesome :)

Hi Guys. Me and my friend Sam (he's in the suit) took the Pred for a little outing to a local convention. Had a great time and met loads of cool people in costume and out. Finally got my gauntlet lights working too.

Big thanks to everyone who posed for these especially all the UKCM, TK's and Gareth the alien

Predator visits Flemming Park collectors fair

some great pics there paul & those dreads are lookin sweet mate... :)

the ones with the alien looks great

Yeah Gareth was great to pose for them and he also introduced me to the Aliens Legacy forum. I have posted some more of him here.

I have also managed to train steve's dreads to hang down more by tying two cable ties to each side and pulling them together, left them for about two days and they look awesome. Thanks Steve, you have made yet another U.K Ped very happy :(

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice gig sir, well done on the costume, they wer'nt UKG troopers were they?

Yeah Gareth was great to pose for them and he also introduced me to the Aliens Legacy forum. I have posted some more of him here.

I have also managed to train steve's dreads to hang down more by tying two cable ties to each side and pulling them together, left them for about two days and they look awesome. Thanks Steve, you have made yet another U.K Ped very happy ;)

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back