My predator scar suit, photoshoot in durham

jaybundy

a few of my predator scar suit pics. taken by lee gate ( lee gate photography ) in county durham

i love this suit, preds name : FALCONHUNTER facebook group: THE DURHAM PREDATOR

feel hard as nails with it on, especially with my steel toe-cap boots underneath....lol

i now have the shoulder cannon attached and beads on their way

join MY facebook group for future pics and video's...... THE DURHAM PREDATOR

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a jaqthelad suit. I recognise the bio and the skin. Cool suit. Good to see another north east pred on here. Where abouts in county Durham you from?

Ahh cool, thats not to far from Teesside really. Ragnar (Dave) and I are gonna have a meet up soon and in the summer we are talking about going to York suited up to raise a bit of awareness for the lair, and just the crack really, if you fancy it. Thanks for the comment on the celica, thats another work in progress lol, got a tonne of body kit parts to get painted and fitted and the alloys to refurb. But will be done in the next few months and its back on finishing the pred :)

Ahh cool, thats not to far from Teesside really. Ragnar (Dave) and I are gonna have a meet up soon and in the summer we are talking about going to York suited up to raise a bit of awareness for the lair, and just the crack really, if you fancy it. Thanks for the comment on the celica, thats another work in progress lol, got a tonne of body kit parts to get painted and fitted and the alloys to refurb. But will be done in the next few months and its back on finishing the pred :)

yeah let me know the dates, ill come along to that, this is my skoda felicia pickup i modified, sold it now but had some fun getting it done, them spinners could take ya fingers off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70vPQpDnK9Q

after a impreza wagon for my next car, 5 years no-claims....what i save on insurance i can spend on fuel.....lol

Maybe down the road when my son gets a little older I can get him one.

i think they fit 2-3 year olds , i know i could get the suit on my little girl ( of 2 years )but the head is another story, im getting her used to mine first, she kisses it goodnight everynight, no nightmares so far

Really nice photo shoot, made me wonder if they would ever do a predator movie based in England. The old scenery would be intresting. But I suppose they wouldn't like the cold! :)

Really nice photo shoot, made me wonder if they would ever do a predator movie based in England. The old scenery would be intresting. But I suppose they wouldn't like the cold! :)

one of my friends is making a predator video in durham soon. Around the cathedral grounds and small alley ways With my scar suit. Ill post the link once its finished

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back