My Predator items so far. . . (Lots of pics)

helmethunter

I don't have much yet, but I wanted to show what I have Predator-wise in my prop collection.
First is a P1 helmet I got from KJ years back when I first started collecting movie replicas.
It was a scratch and dent piece which I was told was based on an Icons cast.
I put a ton of work and a couple of cans of bondo in resculpting this piece, but I didn't have much reference material to work with.
I got permission from KJ to mold and cast the helmet, but I think I managed to only do 3 copies since I wanted to make a more accurate helmet sculpt according to better reference material.
However, I get easily distracted with new projects and never got around to doing a new sculpt.

The one on the right is how the helmet looked like after I heated and bent it (it was pretty flat when I received it) and put some basic bondo work. The one on the left is how it came out when I decided to pretty much plaster the whole thing with bondo and resculpt the majority of the helmet.

PredatorComp.jpg

Here's a few pics of it painted mounted on a foam head with some polyfoam dreads and pvc rings. It's the original sculpt painted so it weighs a ton!:
MYBIOWDREADS.jpg
MYBIOWDREADS1.jpg

Here is my Accurized Plasma Canon Generation 2 which I acquired from Carl (carlart) some time back.
He was nice enough to sell me one and this is one of my favorite pieces in my collection.
I kinda rushed the paintjob on this, but this is such an awesome sculpt.
ACCURIZEDCANON.jpg

This is the Predator Statue made by Distortions for Morris Costumes, I recently acquired which I'm planning on modding into a full 360 degree statue:
mypredator.jpg

Here's a sculpt of the dreads I'm going to cast to replace the sculpted dreads on the statue:
my-dread.jpg

I know it's not much, but we all have to start somewhere and I'm hoping to acquire a few more bio helmets so I can have a wall of bios surrounding the statue.

Thanks for looking!
-Ely

PredatorComp.jpg

MYBIOWDREADS.jpg

MYBIOWDREADS1.jpg

ACCURIZEDCANON.jpg

mypredator.jpg

my-dread.jpg

Not got much, are you kidding. Many would kill for the pieces you've got there. Carlart's cannon is my favourite.
Nice work on the Bio too.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back