My Predator has a face...

predator paul

...thanks to Lee for his incredible sculpt and paint-up.

It went from this...

31082009157.jpg

To this...

Pauldone1.jpg

Here's another without the flash

Pauldone2.jpg

:p

Thanks I love it and it will definitely go down a storm at Expo this year. All the people who asked me to remove my mask at the last event are going to get a shock ;)

Paul .'.

31082009157.jpg

Pauldone1.jpg

Pauldone2.jpg

Isn't it great getting a new toy. Another fine piece of work and I bet you can't wait to remove your Bio to reveal the P1 in all his glory.

Isn't it great getting a new toy. Another fine piece of work and I bet you can't wait to remove your Bio to reveal the P1 in all his glory.

Absolutely. I really regret cutting the face off my Wang/Rose one but Lee has put that all out the window now. Time for a fresh start. I desperately need a P1 Bomb gaunt though, the bladed one I got from Derek is great but I'm missing the other :p

Anybody in the U.K have a spare? ;)

Paul .'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you like Paul, look forward to pics of you making people soil themselves hehe.

I really am made up with it dude. One question though will the paint crack when installing the dreads? I have had that happen before but it depends on what you used to seal it I guess. I'll pick up a surgical scalpel tomorrow for the installation. :p

Paul .'.

Paul,

all i can say is it didnt on mine. :p

OK cool. Best thing is I just looked at my dreads on the old one and they are crimped and squashed in just the right place so the dreads shouldn't need training or relaxing for this one ;)

Paul .'.

Yay! Dreads and Ice's Eyes ;)

Ironic thing is Lee painted it like my Signature Awesome! ;)

Anthony Stewart Pred :)

glasses.jpg

Put it on :)

Paul .'.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back