My Predator Dreads

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Budget Taylor

What do you think of my dreads, cost only £20

dsc00152.jpg

dsc00152.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AlienatedPredator

I remember when I did that on my first predator costume, they looked good, but they were kinda heavy on the head. Now if they made light weight foam hoses, I would be all over that.

Belfast Neil

Tried this myself last year but couldn't be arsed with the sewing ontot the hat, not built for patience. Excellent job you've done though.

TiaJa

I wasnt expecting them to look that great, but they look really good! Heavier then backer rod but i bet they sway nicely Good job :lol:

esdain

i tried this in the past, not only are they heavy but there is no sway at all, the stuff is stiff as hell, but if you are on a really tight budget then they work ok, i bent soooo many needles sewing mine and in the end gave up and bought some of booies, there really is nothing better

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.