My Predator Dreads

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AlienatedPredator

I remember when I did that on my first predator costume, they looked good, but they were kinda heavy on the head. Now if they made light weight foam hoses, I would be all over that.

Belfast Neil

Tried this myself last year but couldn't be arsed with the sewing ontot the hat, not built for patience. Excellent job you've done though.

th3 pr3dat0r

it looks pretty good, i just think backer rod is cheaper, and looks good also but those look cool, cant wait to see a bio on that!

TiaJa

I wasnt expecting them to look that great, but they look really good! Heavier then backer rod but i bet they sway nicely Good job :lol:

esdain

i tried this in the past, not only are they heavy but there is no sway at all, the stuff is stiff as hell, but if you are on a really tight budget then they work ok, i bent soooo many needles sewing mine and in the end gave up and bought some of booies, there really is nothing better