My Predator Drawings And Concepts

PredatorX98

I love drawing Pred's and thought i'd share some with you guys :D
I found this picture today and thought it was about time i finished it off, its the Classic Predator from Predators. The dreadlocks arent perfect, but i like the way the picture came out in the end. The second one is a Predator that i came up with, its the first 'organic' pose i've done with a Predator, so im proud of it.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0850.JPG

(Im also starting a bio concept, its going off the Decepticon in Transformers: Dark of the moon that looks somewhat like a predator because of its 'dreadlock' appearance.)

Last edited by a moderator:
AWSOME! i like the second pic its looks like the kind of predator that knows what its doing and isnt to be messed with :D

Thanks, i might make this a custom character eventually, one that i draw alot. Im planning on making a small series of pictures, with 2 Predator brothers on a hunt together, and one thing leads to another.

sounds awsome, i was gonna start something like that but it was gonna be about a pred that finds a dragon egg while trashing a science lab, egg hatches pred raises dragon, dragon becomes preds main source of transport...ect ect.

sounds awsome, i was gonna start something like that but it was gonna be about a pred that finds a dragon egg while trashing a science lab, egg hatches pred raises dragon, dragon becomes preds main source of transport...ect ect.

Wow, thats pretty awesome

Haha that'd be so cool! Can you imagine seeing a Pred fly a dragon?? I'd be sitting there like " " I want to make a Pred partner up with a character from a game? Like a hunter from Left for Dead 2 cause they're amazing :3

So not a Predator, but i'll be using this guy in a comic/picture story later on...
IMG_0866.JPG

And be nice, this is my first zombie/human that i have attempted to draw well, i noticed i have to fix his upper teeth, so i will do it later...enjoy :)

thats cool. yeah if a dragon had a yautja on its back....i think a lot of people would run away, not me :D id be like "I WANT ONE!!"

Don't ask, because i do not know...
"Whatcha huntin'?
IMG_0867.JPG

(sorry bout the crappy pic my camera doesn't turn sideways)

cool, i was out all day...again grrr no time for drawing but im back now so ive got an hour before another one of my little bro's friends arrives......i haate small children, they find a way to get on my nerves every way they can!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn six year olds..well i mean i like NON related small children.

indeed they are, lituraly every day except maybe 3 days during the holidays my 6 yr old brother has had friends over...ive had 1 friend over twice woohoo! but when she was over ALEX WOULDNT LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!! he wont take no for an answer i can ever got to the toilet or have a shower without some form of child being there!!!!!! its a huge pain in the butt....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back