My Predator Drawing

thank you. i used a HB2 pencil and 8B. took 3 hours and the normal ol sketch pad paper i wanna say 12x7 or 12x8 but i wouldnt sell this lol. i would improve some and do it on like a watercolor paper.

thank you. i used a HB2 pencil and 8B. took 3 hours and the normal ol sketch pad paper i wanna say 12x7 or 12x8 but i wouldnt sell this lol. i would improve some and do it on like a watercolor paper.

im thinking you should make a bunch and sell em at an art fair. i recently got into makin predator concept arts its the one thing that keeps me sane when im at school

Liking that alot my friend, you have really managed to capture the light contrast on the bio which gives the image better definition and depth. Add that with the dreads and shading on the beads thats a quality piece. I like the way you have tried to match the armour to to that of the film (as in 'lumps' and 'bumps' in the castings) that makes the image look unique. I also like who you went with the 'Hunter in the shadows' approach.

Awesome work, yeah I think you should make a few of them and test the waters with them see how you get on and then go from there. Making them big, small etc- more of a range.

Great work

Double H

thank you guys so much. i wouldve never thought of that. i would like to take some sort of art class. i have never had one, not even in high school. im starting to regret it just a little bit. haha

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back