My predator costume

Rigzar

This are some pics of the cosntrucction of my predator costume actually im making the head i dun have to much time to work in my costume onli in da nighs T_T well.. here some pics.. when i make more progress i show more pics :p

Last edited by a moderator:
nice! i actually have a similar base made of paper mache for grusderks design. i may finish one day. id like to see how this mask turns out.

nice! i actually have a similar base made of paper mache for grusderks design. i may finish one day. id like to see how this mask turns out.

JEJEJE i never found grus tutorial xD for making the head im using paper mahce because i think that could work to make it xD and now i saw some goods tutorials here but some one are difiuclt because in here (my country) is hard to found some materials or are to much expensive the onli think i dun knw right now is what material use to make the teeth :p

ahhh. the teeth. you can use and sort of clay that can dry... if u can get crayola model magic, or maybe even paper mache and cardboard or something.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back