My Predator Costume Sketch

YautjaSlayer

So I have, as you might have seen from my previous posts ,started my costume. But I have never shown or spoken of what I plan for it to look like. So i give you : Yautja Slayer, the Nightmare Predator.

costumeskeches006.jpg

First mask idea:

costumeskeches007.jpg

and a cool invert photo to see details

costumeskeches005-1.jpg

YautjaSlayer

costumeskeches006.jpg

costumeskeches007.jpg

costumeskeches005-1.jpg

venom was some of the inspiration for the mask, wanted a toothy creepy demonic skeletal mask .
i just liked the idea of a plasma cannon for an arm, and I just mostly tried to make it look creepy.

i have lots of dreads now, total of 46, 8 long(3 ft) and 6 medium(2-2.5ft) for the front . 32 shorter ones for the back. i am deffinetly doing this costume even it it takes over a year. i hope to get it done by halloween. or sooner

i was always a bigger fan of Carnage but venom is cool, ideas look good, but i am not sure of an actual suit where your arm is a cannon, it's difficult as it is with normal pred hands to do simple things. eg, with wrist blades opening a door, you need to use your other hand, but oh wait your other arm has no fingers. a better idea might be to have the wrist blades incorporated into the cannon arm so you still have a hand free, perhaps

It is ment to be metal with bone inserted into it some of it, like the chest armor is metal with alien ribcage put in. Other than the left shoulder which is a skull from an unknown alien with a simaler head shape as a human.

Thanks for the question, anyone else have any quesions, comments, criticism?

YautjaSlayer

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back