My Predator Costume 90% Finished Pics !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
just a little more work and ill be done ! actually just finished the plasma caster today and waiting to finish drying to take photos of it . cant wait to start hunting out in public with it . enjoy the pics . i used manowars p1 mask came out great . used skunk works dreads and bamboies quils everything else scracth built .
002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

010-2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Double H

Thats won good looking costume, how did you make your hands and feet? That mask and dreads are awesome - you gonna add some dread beads?

Cathat

WElLL DONE!

The armor is all really nicely weathered and aged

If I might make a suggestion -- but the loincloth fabric looks pretty new in comparison to your armor.

I had the same issue on my costume.

So this weekend I actually took my pred loincloth material outside - gave it a few quick misty sprits of black primer to dirty it up on the lower tips - then scratched and pounded the ends with a rough brick in the stony dirt. I pounted the ends and dragged the brick down the fabric the way you would if you were ironing - or as if the kids were playing race car with the brick down the fabric. The sharp little stones in the dirt and the rough brick really chewed the fabric nicely.

All and all it took about 5 minutes to do -- It helped put a lot of moth eaten looking tears and natural looking age and to the fabric to match the age of my armor.

Perhaps you don't want it as lived in as mine - so you may just want to age it with paints