My predator concept

tyvern

For my suit i plan on making I'm going to have two plasma casters similar to wolf from AVP:R, one smart-disc, one combi-stick, toe claws, ceremonial dagger, wrist-blades (who wouldn't?), computer/self destruct forearm gauntlets, predator one style backpack, custom ceremonial dagger, my "dragon steel" custom bio helmet, chopper-style shins, and custom chest armor
newpredatormask.jpg.gif

Someone can use MS Paint ^_^
If it was done in MS Paint then it's very good. did you use drawing tablet?
The mouth bit and sides are a bit too small.

The helmet is for smaller built predators and was designed on paint using a drawing on paper ,scanned, then scatter-painted with the airbrush tool. No tablet was used. also the cheeks seem pudgy due to the in end of the exterior being brought out by a lengthly degree. The nose and mouth which are one piece are on a extended bevel and at slice and paste arrangement of about 45 degrees then straightened out........those the angle you see them at. Which makes them look the odd way that they are.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back