My predator bust sculpt.

NINJABIKER

Hi hunters im new here and wanted to show my work off for you lot to comment on its about 2 and a half foot tall and weighs a bloody ton enjoy its all made out of air dry modelling clay its nearly done just afew more details to do changed afew things on it as you can tell by the pics.

predator001.jpg

predator004.jpg

predator007.jpg

predator006.jpg

predator003.jpg

predator013.jpg

predator014.jpg

predator015.jpg

predator018.jpg

predator017.jpg

predator016.jpg

Looking fantastic, dude! You might want to ask somebody like Skunk or PtGreek what to do about the dreads if it dries up. Lovin' the mandibles & all the details you did in such a short time. Bloody awesome.

thank you yeah its taken me about 48 hours or so to get to this stage i do want to paint it i have had a few cracks and the dreads where just hanging then they just started to fall off so i restarted them and pushed them to the back of the head. so they r now stuck to the back of the head so it takes the weight off them.

ok so heres a few more pics nearly finished now. Im happy of what i have done i mean i havent made anything out of clay since i was in school and now im 27 years old lol.

predator026.jpg

predator028.jpg

predator027.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back