My Predator Bio Wall Backdrop..

SMOKE

I think this is the right section.

Hey Guys and Gals!

I thought I would share with ya'll my Predwall WIP. Yesterday, I finally got around to printing and hanging the back drop. I got the bios and preds all set up today. I'm happy with the way it came out. Of course it always be changing with new additions.

I'm going to need another wall soon...

The backdrop is 7ft x 9ft.

I hope ya'll like it!

IMG_3954res.jpg

IMG_3963res.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to check it out folks! (y)

Another thing i wanna get from you, if you keep coming with cool ideas like this everytime, how am i gonna keep saving money? I cant! LOL

That's one helluva backdrop and Bio collection you've got going there...thanks for sharing the pics!

Thanks Jason! The collection keeps getting bigger.. and bigger. all these New bio's popping up lately makes me want to do another panel. lol Alas The wife only cleared me for the two.

Another thing i wanna get from you, if you keep coming with cool ideas like this everytime, how am i gonna keep saving money? I cant! LOL

Lol Thanks Jose! I can put Hanging guide marks in to the print too. If I do end up offering them, each one would be custom kinda deal, alternate background if desired, scaled for the wall area and bio guide mark spacing (or no bio guides altogether) Fun weekend project no doubt. :)

Loving that Boar Bio! The backdrop is a good idea, my karate school buys alot of banners via a website. Never thought about making a Predator one... Good stuff!

cool dude

Thanks bud!

That some wall you got. Looks very cool.

Thank you!

Loving that Boar Bio! The backdrop is a good idea, my karate school buys alot of banners via a website. Never thought about making a Predator one... Good stuff!

Thanks Gene! The Boar Bio picked up from you is one of my favorites.
I hated the wall color and texture and we make banners at the shop I work out of, So It was a matter of time before I printed something out for the Bio wall. :)

looks grat brother.love it

Thanks Bro! :)

Well if you do offer them hit me up by pm or facebook :)

We might be able to work something out... (y)

Outstanding.

Thanks!

Now that is dedication!

Only one question remaining: What's in the safe? :ninja:

I say it's more so my wife's dedication to me, than my dedication to the pred.

The safe: Something sooooo valuable two preds must stand guard at all times. :ninja: Really there's just some old manuals for stuff we don't own anymore, uhh a chess set, half gallon bag of gold dust, old pictures aaaand some poker chips. (y)

Big fan of you drawings by the way. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back