My Predator Artwork

Hey everyone, just thought I'd post some of my Predator artwork. Be gentle I'm only 13. :mad:
AnakinsPred001.jpg

berzerkerpredatorinhiscamp.jpg

berzerkerpredator.jpg

for only being 13 you have some nice drawing skills
even though last year when i was 13 i drew masks and 2 faces
that look better than that, but hey don't let me discourage you
you are starting out very well, (clap) :mad:

Hey, these are really good, you remind me of myself at your age, keep it up dude!

A little exercise i used to do to practice, which helped me gain an eye for proportions, is to trace an image, from a book or even the pc screen, then carefully transfer it to paper and draw in the lines, then try to copy all the shading as best you can, its amazing the good results you can get and it really improves your confidence for freehand too :mad:

Post more pics of any new drawings young blood.

i drew like this when i was 6....
im 14 now and i've been in competitions :D
(born artist)

I have a friend that has same drawing skills like you... by the age of 17 he mastered it through practice
(but im still better than him)
Im saying that you can do it... and you have great potential, other people are worst...
you're good... not just great, but someday you will be...

im new BTW
(first post) :cry:

Hi sweetie, I have to agree with the others, you’ve got talent and a promising potential that shows in what you’ve given us here to view. You have a great sense of prospective, the scenery in your second drawing in very good.
~Estelle

im 14 now and i've been in competitions :cry:
(born artist)

I have a friend that has same drawing skills like you... by the age of 17 he mastered it through practice
Im saying that you can do it... and you have great potential, other people are worst...

im new BTW
(first post)

I find your post rather insulting. :D

(born artist)

im new BTW

that is a really underhanded compliment there "buddy". (notice the quotes)
if you are trying to give constructive criticism, try not mixing insults in it.
also telling people how awesome you are lacks any couth what so ever.

Bone Collector - keep up the drawing little dude. Your skills and awesomeness will only increase the more you draw. The stuff you're doing now looks cool - keep it up :D

theophilus - keep up the foot in mouth syndrome and eventually you'll get sick of the taste

for only being 13 you have some nice drawing skills
even though last year when i was 13 i drew masks and 2 faces
that look better than that, but hey don't let me discourage you
you are starting out very well, (clap) :D
Well then let's see them.

Let us who encourage with words of kindness, and not "self boasting" be the judge of them.

(born artist)

im new BTW
Well, did you introduce yourself in the correct thread?

Plus, I agree with the CK and xdmray. We don't need to be so insulting to others because they aren't at the skill level of others (in this case...you). So please, before you post things that are insulting to another's talent... keep in mind you will get backlash and we who encourage on this forum will more than likely not take well to you.

I find his work very imaginative and he will be very good if he keeps it up. Who know's... he may even surpass YOUR skill level. In fact... I hope he does just to show you that it's not cool to degrade another's talents.

Cool looking sketches buddy.
and for those who think this drawings aren't up to par..has anyone seen Jim lee's drawings as a young boy?
One could not guess they were made by Jim Lee and look at him now! one of my favorite artists.
like most have said: keep up the good work and as you keep on drawing you will see the improvement.
practice makes perfect :)

wow MarleyHunter101 i think you owe The Bone Collector an apology! Try not to be such a smart ass and grow the hell up.

The Bone Collector - awsome drawings bud. lets see some more! and please ignore these ass clowns your doing very well. :)

As REYALS wanted to see, here are the drawings i did the summer of 09; and the last 2 is of my own creation, done this past summer
i could not show 3 of my drawing as they are over 2.00MB, as you can see i'm not that good but it's still something

Huh. I like Bone Collectors better. ...just saying :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back