My Predator 2 STUNT BIO repaint (HCG)

Kroenen77

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys..here are some pics of my work(the stand is not repainted but I will do it in the next days)..it´s the P2biomask from HCG ..hope you like it:

before the repaint:

dscn1460f.jpg.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

after:

dscn2215u.jpg.png

dscn2219j.jpg.png

dscn2223r.jpg.png

Yeah, I'm gonna have to give this major props for an officially, "MO Better Look". I really, REALLY like the colors you chose and the execution is damn AWESOME!

Dang, that looks spot on to me...dude that is sick! Really like the wear on the bio with the gold and small touches of blue.

It´s a big honor for me,that the people on the best predatorboard like my work.Thanks a lot,guys.The base is in process. :)

The base is not finished,but here little pic with the mask in my Predator collection...:wink1:...:

dscn2237k.jpg.png

Ok...I finished the base today...hope you like it:

dscn2284w.jpg.png

dscn2288t.jpg.png

dscn2312p.jpg.png

dscn2327b.jpg.png

dscn2325g.jpg.png

dscn2233t.jpg.png

And under darker litghts,the mask has a great copper/gold-effect like the moviemasks:

checkup.jpg.png

i have a P2 bio and it looks nothing like that , i guess i be tryibg to paint it better cause you bio is super bad ass , the details are amazing , looks really weathered down.. thanks for sharing that awesome bio !!!

These was was my favorite paint-job on a P2 bio,
id01-m-b6d7.jpg
before I saw your work.

Very well done!

Are you going to pimp it up?
Like air-hoses, glowing behind the mesh, add a P2-cannon on the stand ...

Thanks a lot guys.
@Okami-Skullcrusher:
I wanna update the mask with a better mesh.But what is the right one and where I can buy it?
A screenacurate P2 canon would be fine,too.And I´m looking for the MR P2 spear.

About your pic:The paintjob is not so bad,but I think the shape of the mask is not acurate.He used gold for the basecolor,right.Most people are thinking deep copper is the base.Wrong.The copper effekt comes with the colors over the gold.
That is why the mask looks copper on some pics and more gold on others.It´s the light.

deeperlight.jpg.png

And the second problem is,that Steven Hopkins used a lot of color filters and lighteffects to make the future LA more dusty and paler.
And the promopics are made in a photostudio with no realistic lights.But the biggest problem is,that the Heromask was stolen in the 90s.

I know I have already posted, but just going back and looking over some original pics and looking at the original paint on the replica vs what you did and all I can say again is WOW. Amazing stuff. That really is one of the best if not THE VERY best paintjob I have seen on one of these helmets! I really love your weathering techniques. Just very natural looking. Congrats.

What a big compliment,because I know here are some very talented artists. Thanks again.
The secret for natural weathering is the combination of different techniques and a good eye for "natural chaos".

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back